victories

Third Person
**~~**~~**~~**

"You're next!"

The broad prisoners stood in their place in fear. They could feel the power radiating from the small girl, but they couldn't understand how it was possible.

Illumi watched the events in pure wonder, his interest peeked.

(Y/n) kept thinking to herself about how things had finally gotten interesting, and she was finally having some fun. Her Nen was particularly useful for having fun in battle.

As the men were quaking in their jumpsuits, (y/n) stared directly into the eyes of the blonde man she had chosen to end first. She reached her aura out and captured the man inside. The other man, completely bald, fell to the ground staring at his acquaintance in complete fear. Meanwhile the blonde prisoner could feel his life force quickly slipping away from him as the only girl in the room giggled feeling the rush of violent energy inside of her.

Illumi eyed the situation suspiciously, confused on what was happening.

"Do you want me to explain, boy?" The man choked on the absolute nothingness that consumed him because his aura was almost completely gone. "That's my power, stupid. I can steal your life force in an instant or..." The man fell to the hard ground, now screaming in pain. "I can replace it with someone else's. Now you have the power of, well, I'd say maybe 100 people flowing through your veins? Doesn't that burning feel so good?" (Y/n) let a mocking moan past her lips as she giggled at the scene in front of her- one man crying because he knows he's about to die, and the other completely unable to move because of the amount of power running through him.

(Y/n) snapped her fingers and the blonde man stopped moving once and for all, all of the aura returning back to her giving her a sense of painful euphoria. Illumi's breath had quickened but only for a moment as he regained himself seconds after. He was so excited by the power she held and, well, the moan that she had made didn't help matters. Her breath had also quickened because of how she felt when she gained life essences, as if she was on the most toxic of drugs.

The remaining man had simply given up and was sobbing into his hands lying on the ground. "That's no fun! I wanted to play with you more!" (Y/n) threw a fit making the grown man cry hysterically because of his poor circumstances. "Fine then let's try something new." She had grinned then allowed her Nen to run wild at the prisoner, as if her aura was an entity itself, craving the same satisfaction that she did.

"Did you know, that whenever I take someone's essence, even just the tiniest bit, I have complete control over their Nen? I can use it for myself, or..."

The prisoner suddenly went silent in confusion as he could feel himself being forced into a state of Zetsu, before he was a shouting, screaming mess once again. He could feel his insides burn everywhere as his Nen expanded within the bounds of his body, effectively ripping him apart from the inside out.

The man was an enhancer, and (y/n) knew it right away just by the way his life force felt beating into her aura. She hates the feeling of taking in enhancers, they're always so emotional and most of the time determined- though this one proved not to be- and she could always feel it the moment her special ability came into contact with their essence.

She watched as the man screamed in agony, not really able to enjoy herself because she wasn't able to drag away his life force if she was going to use it to kill him. Though the high from the other prisoner was definitely still there, she needed more.

She turned sharply, her pupil dominated eyes instantly meeting the emotionless expression of the taller man completely unfazed by (y/n)'s power, which in itself excited her.