bodies

Oo look a relatively well-timed update *f-boy face*
haha enjoy
⚠️ some sexy times ahead (don't expect too much tho haha)

Y/N POV

<><><><><><><>

He forced my back into a wall and pushed his body further against mine, making me very aware of the large bulge underneath his pants. His tongue still exploring and dominating my mouth while his arms hold my frame up, likely being the only thing keeping me from falling. "Pet, put your power away, or you don't get a reward." He ordered, and I immediately followed. The uncomfortable feeling of every person's energy that I've stolen, running through my veins, just turning me on more as my mind completely gives in to the lust filled aura. "Such a good pet." I let out a breathy moan at the praise, my body folding in at the slightest touch from the leader, craving any sort of friction or connection. My whole body already ready to combust from the pressure of holding my power within the confines of my person.

His tongue reunited with my mouth, his hands now placed roughly on my ass as he held me up, pushing me into the wall to get his body as close to mine as possible. My legs wrapped unknowingly around his waist as he thrusted his clothed bulge at my lower abdomen, allowing me a feel of how large he is.

Whimpers escape my mouth continuously as he moves both of our bodies away from the wall and closer to an empty table in the ball room. Setting me down, he releases my mouth and breathes heavily in my ear as he begins stripping me of my dress, reaching behind to unzip and then pull the garment over my head, leaving me in only my underpants. He latches his mouth to my neck instantly, sucking and biting, marking my skin. He trails his mouth down my stomach, reaching the hem of my underwear before he completely stops. Removing himself from the table and stepping a few feet away from me.

Taking deep breathes, he looks my way, "Pet, why don't we do this somewhere else?" He asks, but it's more a command as he reaches for my hand and forces me to stand. My legs buckle underneath me however and he's forced to pick me up bridal style and carry me. We leave the ball room full of dead bodies and I can feel my eye lids growing heavier as my body finally feels the effect of holding in my power. I fall asleep as I hear Chrollo whisper, "Goodnight, pet."

Time Skip (brought to you by Matthew Gray Gubler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up, I'm on a very comfortable bed, wrapped up in probably one of the most comfortable comforters ever. Not wanting to wake up, I groan and snuggle into my pillow, desperately trying to fall asleep again.

"She's... awake..." I hear Feitan's raspy voice call out from across the room.

"Nooooooo," I whine forcing my eyes shut, never wanting to leave the comfortable bed.

"Pet." Chrollo calls out, instantly reminding me of the previous, incredibly embarrassing events. I sit up at the authority in his voice, nonetheless, and look at his feet, completely unable to meet his eyes, "Good, pet."

He strolls over and sits on the side of the bed, stroking my hair with his large hands, calming me and allowing me to forget the events before I slept, for a microsecond that is. He moved his hand to my neck and gripped at something, it had felt so familiar I hadn't realized the 'PET' collar tightly around my neck.

He released the collar and walked out of the room without another word, Feitan following close behind him and shutting the door. I pull my knees to my chest as I survey the unknown room, taking in the dark color patterns and the almost scary level of cleanness. I got up to go to the door, being as silent as I can, not really knowing where I was or what the heck was happening since the two men had just up and left me.

I walk down some unknown hallways, nothing looking familiar to me whatsoever, when I just happen to see Hisoka and Illumi chatting away in the middle of the hallway. I try-so so very hard-to turn and walk away unnoticed, but of course that wouldn't work.

"Well hello my little cakepop~"

Great.

/////////////

haha again i am the ultimate cockblock. you're welcome.

i really did plan to write more smut but my little brother is sitting next to me and it's making me incredibly uncomfy

anyway I hope y'all enjoyed :) thank you for reading <33