Chapter 13

"Are you okay Hyuka?" My jaw dropped in disbelief when I saw the mess his room.

He had turned the whole room upside down throwing all the stuff here and there. Even his mattress was laying on the floor.

"Ah yeah I was looking for some–something" He looked very tension that he didn't even look at me when he answered.

He didn't look fine at all; instead he was acting like a person who lost his hidden treasure.

"May be I can hel–" I was cut off, when he slammed the door shut in my face.

I found myself so shocked that I couldn't even move for a few seconds. Trust me, Hyuka normally doesn't act like this.

Anyways, if he doesn't need my help then that's not my problem. I shrugged my shoulders scratching the thoughts before go inside my room.

I stuffed my hand inside my jeans pocket taking out the few bills I recieved as my daily wage. It was $24 since I worked 4 hours today. That was pure happiness for me; because why not?! It was my first ever job even if it's just a part time.

_____

Finally the Wednesday dawned which was our presentation day. Even if we had a Civil Law lecture after Criminal Law, it was cancelled as the presentations of 110 students definitely take days. Ms Kyung Mi will have to continue this next day too. If so; tomorrow is gonna be a holiday for the students who finish today.

"Yah, did you practice? Oh my god I'm so nervous right now" Sun Hee nudged me as we take our usual seats in the lecture hall.

"I don't know, I already feel like I want to pee! What if I peed in my pants when I do the presentation???"

Did I mention before that my urinary bladder fills so fast when I'm anxious of things like this? Like I guess I have stage fear but it doesn't happen if it's group wise.

In a few more minutes, Ms Kyung Mi walked inside that we all greeted her. I nervously glanced at the peice of paper that was in my hands. It had all the information pointed which I should present when it's my turn.

"So you guys are ready for your presentations right?" Everyone groaned in denial which Ms Kyung Mi reposnded with a friendly giggle.

"Okay now pay attention to me! I'm gonna tell you how we are gonna do this today" She spoke to the mic gaining everyone's attention.

"As I know you guys are really good at volunteering, I prepared this box with numbers inside. Each one of you should randomly pick a peice of paper and do the presentation accordingly" She blended in sarcasm as she instructed.

Ughh she's too strict for a younger professor. I gulped as an extra nervousness crawled down my throat.

"Since there are 110 of you, I'm going to take your presentations tomorrow as well. And I hope you guys are aware that each one of you get 10 minutes to present"

Everyone whispered to one another complaining this and that in complete disapproval. Ugh I feel like disappearing to somewhere. I mean what's there to blabber for 10 fucking minutes?! Thank god my topic was a bit easier which was Awareness of Crimes.

"Okay now come in a line and pick your number" She kept the mic on her table as the students lining up to get their destined numbers.

I feel bad for the mate who gets number 1 😭😂

So one by one students returned to their seats picking out random numbers. And mine was 46 while Sun Hee got 31.

"Once after you're done with your presentation, don't stay inside because it's gonna disturb the other students so you guys can go home"