Chapter 18

"Noona wake up~" I heard a faint yet soft voice ringing beside me as I rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Noona, you're gonna be late, wake up~"

I let out an annoyed aish as I heard the same voice a little bit louder than before. I just wanted to ignore everything and sleep a bit more because yesterday was so hectic and exhausting.

"NOOOOONAAA!!! WAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!"

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT IMMA CUT YOUR FUCKING TONGUE TODAY!!" I shot woke up to the sudden loud dolphin voice that crawled through my ears which almost exploded my eardrums.

The moment I knew it was Hyuka, my body automatically stood up just to chase after him.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT STUPID DOLPHIN VOICE IDIOT!?!?"

"Ahahahahhaha noona stoooop!! You should've woken up sooner then! I wouldn't sc- owwww ahahaha noona okay okay I'm sorry!!!" Hyuka laughed while trying to run away from me as I smacked him a few times.

Eventually I found myself downstairs where I could see the big wall clock which said that the time was almost 8am.

"Holy shit! I'm late!!" My eyes widened in reaction as I rushed inside the bathroom near the kitchen.

"Honey, do you have after school classes today?"

"Yes mom pack me some extra dumplings" I heard Hyuka announces as he dashes back upstairs.

As far as I know, today is their sportsmeet which is why he is still home. And since the last two weeks, he's having after school classes. So these days it gets really late when he comes back home. But I don't know why they started revisions this early cause his finals aren't near yet.

After preparing myself, I quickly jogged out of my house to catch the next bus to go to the campus. The ride wasn't that comfortable since the bus was overly packed with a lot of people. Even though I hated it, I had no choice since I had only 15 minutes before it's 9am.

Obviously I couldn't get to the lecture hall before it's 9. But Mrs Song didn't notice me coming so thank god.

"Okay kids, you can have a 10 minutes break"

I heaved a deep sigh of relief dropping my pen on the book. Most of the students walked out to the washrooms and canteen but I was too late to move my body.

"Aish this dumb idiot, what is he telling me to do!!"

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked Sun Hee, who was aggressively typing a text on her phone out of annoyance.

"So this idiot forgot his literature homework at home and now telling me to go bring it to the school. Who does he think he is?! President of North Korea or something?!" She ranted, showing me the chat she had with her younger brother, Taehyun.

Ah I think I couldn't mention before that Taehyun is Sun Hee's little brother. Their literature teacher is no joke man. According to Hyuka, he's pretty strict and stick to the rules. Pretty sure that's why Taehyun was trying so hard.

"Tell him to ask Daniel oppa, may be he can hel-"

"Probably oppa said no that's why this dumbass demanding me bullshit" I couldn't say anything to her response but to chuckle.

Younger brothers are a pain in the ass indeed. Can't deny that shit.

What about older brothers?! I don't know since I don't have any.

Are they any better?

"So are you goi-"

"YAHHH GUYS COME OUT!!! MS KYUNG MI IS TAKING TO THE HOSPITAL!! I THINK SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO HER!! HURRY UP!!" I was cut off by a bunch of girls that all of the remaining students dashed out to watch the scene.