Chapter 16

"Money? What money?"

I opened the door as I couldn't hold myself still with Hyuka's heated arguement. His glance at me symbolized how dumbfounded and scared he was that he quickly cut the line.

"Ugh it's–it's just– I was talking to that eBay scammer to get back–"

"In korean?"

"Ye–yeah it happened to be a korean seller..." He stammered as he excused.

But he looked too panic and scared for a person who was trying to reach out to a scammer. That's why I felt so fishy.

"How did you find his whereabouts?"

"Remember that hyung we bought you a taser gun? He hel– wait a second, why am I even bothering to answer your stupid questions!?! It's non of your business after all" Hyuka snapped, shooting me an irritated look before stands up from his bed.

"Hyukah, you've been so unusual for the past month and I–"

"Noona, can you just––– ugh nevermind" He massaged the sides of his forehead casually slamming the door shut into my face.

What's wrong with this idiot...

I knitted my brows walking the way inside my room. The clock in my room said that it was 6:30pm as I jogged inside the bathroom to have a hot water shower.

Do you guys think I'm too late to go back for that lidless bottle in the lab?

No right?

"Aish what am I supposed to do if Soobin has already seen it!!! Ughhh I hate myself!!" I aggressively stomped my feet on the tiled floor in frustration.

I should at least go check whether the bottle is still there. Who knows if the luck is on my side.

___

The next day was Friday. I had planned to sleep a bit more today since the first lecture starts at 11 but bruh. This is why you should never be excited about future possibilities. They just mess with you like puzzle pieces.

Did I ever imagine myself being trapped inside a freaking lab that I had to pee into a bottle just to go back looking for it because I forget to throw it out?

Nah, never.

I mean of course I'm a good daydreamer but I've never dreamed myself getting into troubles. At least not to THIS extent.

After I entered the university, I directly stepped towards the lab which was like a 3 minutes walk. I sped up my steps as I wanted to get there before anyone else does. Not to mention I was almost drenching with sweat when I was climbing the stairs to the second floor. Because the so called elevator was in maintenance.

Once I was at the arm's length to the lab, I gripped on the door knob to twist open it.

"Holy shit!" But I had to back away witnessing Yeonjun with a few other students already inside the lab.

Ughh what should I do now!!

I was so anticipating until they leave but it didn't look like they would leave anytime soon. So I had no choice but to guard my view through the glass frame of the door.

But did this random thought hit your mind where Yeonjun would spot that darn lidless bottle out of the blue?

Tell me you didn't 🙂

"Yahhh why would do you put some cream soda in that box like this?? What a waste..." Yeonjun remarked causing me to press my palm against my mouth.