Chapter 19

I rolled left and right on my bed half asleep due to a metal sound rang from the kitchen. It was probably a tin plate according to it's sharp sound. Thank god I don't have early morning lectures today.

I cracked my eyes open out of laziness, checking the time from my phone. It hadn't even been 8 yet. Plus the first lecture begins at 11, so I decided to have a peaceful extra 2 hour sleep falling back into my dream.

I couldn't spot Yeonjun in the campus today. Well if he's responsible enough, he wouldn't show up while Ms Kyung Mi is getting treated in the hospital. Looks like my guy holds responsibilities well. But I wonder how she's really doing though.

The first lecture for today was Civil Law. I think Yeonjun did a huge part on hiding what really happened to Ms Kyung Mi according to what news feed she provided us today. I couldn't help myself rolling eyes knowing the truth.

"Okay kids, you can have your lunch now, let's meet in the next lecture" Everyone dropped their shoulders as if they let go of a huge weigh.

I looked at Sun Hee, who was texting with Han. The wide grin on her face told everything.

"Yah Leahya, Han is asking me to go out for lunch with him. Will you be mad at me? It's been a while since I c-"

"Girlll what's with the long excuses, of course you should go! Why would I be mad at you! I can go to lunch with Yae Bin and Jung Mi" I assured her glancing at the other two girls for agreement.

"I'm sorry Leahya, I'll make it up to you, promise!!"

"You should" I playfully warned waving at Sun Hee before she disappears in the hallway.

So Yae Bin, Jung Mi and I also headed out to the canteen to have our lunch. Just as usual we had to wait in the line. I felt my left thigh vibrates that my hand automatically slipped through my pencil skirt pocket to get a hold of my phone.

By the way this is the first time I'm wearing a pencil skirt. I was always hesitant about them because it's kind of hard to move your legs since they are tight. But it wasn't that bad though.

Shookbin : hey :)

Shookbin : Are you free afternoon?

When I checked my phone, I could see two text messages from Soobin that I started moving my thumbs to type a reply.

Me : um no I guess?

Me : cus I have a lecture 3-5 ●︿●

Me : and my part time @ 5:30

Me : why?

Typing...

Shookbin : oh okay then it's fine

Shookbin : don't cut your lecture :]

Just as that he went offline leaving me curious. I desperately wanted to know why, so I quickly typed another text.

Me : yahhh

Me : how cud u-

Me : tell me wat is it???

Me : YAHHHHHHH

"Excuse me kid, are you gonna take your plate or not?" I was snapped out of my trance that I glanced at the old women who was waiting for me to take my plate and leave the fuck out.