Chapter 3

"What are you doing up there" I was snapped out of my trance when that one smooth male voice ran through my ears. My jaw dropped instantly when I noticed that it was the cafe guy.

And to top of all!
That pervert was with him too!
Looks like they know each other...

I found myself speechless and motionless not knowing how to react. So I tried to act like I didn't care.

The cafe guy had styled himself with a millenium blue, vertical stripes shirt over a black t-shirt to a denim jeans while the pervert was wearing the same outfit I saw him the last time. They both had black bags around their backs.

"Skipping lectures?" The cafe guy asked me again with a playful chuckle.

"Th-that's none of your business!" I snapped at him, before avert my eyes back to the road.

Arghhhh when are you coming Heuning Kai!!!

"Ohooo I can see a rich lavender feild from down here~" I looked back down at the guys, to see the pervy one gawking through my skirt with a creepy grin.

"YAHHH!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FOR VERBAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!"

I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed even though I tried to look brave. My cheeks were literally like tomatos.

"Hyung stop! Don't do that~You're making her uncomfortable" The cafe guy nudged the pervert as his ears were getting red.

"No? I'm not uncomfortable! I'm disgusted by you desperate horny people!"

See? These are the living proof to prove that all guys are the same.

Desperate
Fake
Narrow-minded
Horny
Opportunists.

I tried my best to cover my skin. I even crossed my legs but the wind wasn't supportive that it kept flying my skirt.

Why the HELL I wanted to wear a skirt today!! Ughhhh!!!

"Woahh this girl is so rude and ignorant. We shouldn't have involved th-" The cafe guy shot the pervy one a glare with a soundless 'yah hyung' before lift his head up to me.

Is this dude on drugs or something?!
What's wrong with him?!

"Come, I'll get you down"

"No! Don't you dare touch me you chicken!" I waggled my legs at him to keep him away.

"Soobinah~this girl isn't worth it, let's go"

"Who are you to give me worth in the first place bitch?" I was at the verge of exploding that I straightaway questioned that pervert.

He gave me a questionable look and shifted his eyes towards the Soobin guy.

"No hyung wai-" The pervert guy shook his head in disagreement before walks away, cutting Soobin off mid-sentence.

"Com'on you can't stay there forever, let me get you down" He whispered stretching his arms up to me.

Just then I saw Hyuka on the other side, waiting to cross the road. That gave me a life time relief causing my energy to boost up.

"I'm not staying here forever, I'm getting down! Plus what's your problem? I don't even know you, can't you just mind your own damn business?"

"Oh god..." Soobin guy squinted his eyes with the fingertips in annoyance as his left hand went up to his waist. He put two steps back, right when my attention drew back to Hyuka.

Hyuka signalled me this "👌" sign with a creepy grin, halting himself on the other side. My eyes widened the second I metered what he was thinking.