Chapter 7

"WHAT??? It was Soobin and Yeonjun????" Sun Hee yelped in shock stiffening her posture. She almost earned everyone's attention causing her to pass them all an awkward smile.

It was the Monday lunch break that we were in the canteen lunch line with the lunch plates on our hands. And I took that time to tell her about my oh so surprising life saviour 😒.

"Yeah" I nonchalantly muttered letting out a hungry yawn.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me yesterday?? That's a legit breaking news girl!!"

"Because I'm not really excited about their existence in any way idiot 😒"

Why is everyone whipped for those two? I've seen girls squealing over them like fools from another dimension like what's so special about them? 🙄

We waited in the line for about 3 minutes going forward step by step. This is the reason why I hate having canteen meals. I could have eaten 5 burgers by the time I'm waiting in the line right now.

"Oh, so you thought you could get away giving me a broken nose?" I gasped to the sudden raspy voice that came from behind out of the blue.

I covered my mouth in case I would burst into laughter seeing Yeonjun's sulky face with a broken nose while his hands were busy holding the lunch plate. His nose bridge was plastered with a doraemon printed plaster. He tried to get in between me and Sun Hee but I immediately pushed him away passing him an annoyed glare.

"Yah! You have to pay for this! You ruined my face! Is this how you treat someone who saved your ass getting kidnapped???"

"Shut the fuck up or you're gonna lose your teeth too!" I whisper yelled at him, scanning around to see if anyone heard him.

He heaved a mad sigh, shooting me a pouty frown before goes back in the line where I assume he previously was with Soobin.

"Oh, c'mon Leah~ did you see his face? I don't think he's as bad as you think though"

Does she have a short-term memory loss or something??!!

Didn't she see how madly horny he was that day?!

He was literally eating out Ms Kyung Mi! I gave her a disapproving look before stepping forward in the line.

After standing in the line for another 10 minutes or so, finally, we could get ourselves out to find a table to have the meal.

"Are these seats taken?"

Can you not-

I glanced up with a spoon full of rice in my mouth only to witness Soobin and Yeonjun in front of us. Practically they were waiting for our approval to have the seats.

"Um, do you see my name anywhere on the table?" Sarcasm washed over my face while I was munching onto the rice bite.

Yeonjun bent his back a little, searching for some shit on the table before glances at me and,

"No?" mutters like he was yeonfused as hell.

This stupid bitch I swear-

Soobin rolled his eyes to Yeonjun's stupidity before screeching a chair out to make himself comfortable on the seat.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you have medical practices in hospital" I decided to break the ice as I felt the atmosphere around us was getting awkward.

"Ah, Han told me his friends ended it last Friday" Sun Hee answered through a bite causing me to oh in response.

"By the way what are you wearing today? Is it a strawberry field? Or-"