Chapter 4

"Wh-who ARE YOU???"

I was shooketh to witness the cafe guy wearing a white doctor coat over his clothes with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. A pair of glasses was resting on his nose bridge giving off a professional look. I never even imagined him like that, I mean who would!?! I totally forgot the fact that I was crying in pain-

"Ahehuehu noooo!!! Don't put surgical on me!!! No!! No!! Don't touch my wound!!" I screamed in absolute terror when the nurse dipped a peice of cotton wool on the cap of the surgical spirit bottle.

Am I the only one who's scared of surgical spirit?!
Like I'm fine with cockroaches but surgical spirit?!?! 😳

"Its okay sunbae, leave it to me"

Soobin coaxed her, letting out a playful giggle. The nurse passed him a smile in return before walks out.

"So you're...Jung Chae Leah?" Soobin asked, taking a second glance at the patient information form that was clipped on a clipboard.

I wasn't in the best mood to talk with him due to the shock my brain was struggling with.

"Mhm kinda sounds like a foreign name"

"Yeah my deceased father was American, what's your deal?" I snapped at him carefully scanning his moves.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that-"

"Yeah you didn't, so shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"

"Why are you always on the edge though? Pretty girls shouldn't get mad~" He remarked, rubbing his hands with a few drops of hand sanitizer.

"Does that even make any difference? Stop flirting with me-NO!! Don't you dare come closer to me! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MY CONSENT, THIS IS A GODDAMN HOSPITAL!!" I warned him in high pitch, pulling myself back on the bed until I touch the wall.

"Oh god, stop complaining, will you?" He looked around and asked in annoyance, before grabbing another bottle on the tray that was on the table beside him.

"Wh-whats that now?!?! Ahh?? I said no-"

"This is not surgical spirit miss Jung, this is hydrogen peroxide and this can't hurt you" He chirped, opening the cap of the bottle to dip in some on a cotton wool.

"Still! Don't come near me! You have no right to touch me!"

"Okay then I'll tell some other nurse to treat you if you're fine with getting your wound done with surgical-"

"NO DON'T-don't go" I had no choice but to grab his arm the second he was about to leave.

Ugh this is so embarrassing...

"Ju-just- do it already" I gawked at him in defeat before letting go of his arm.

He let out a chuckle in response, dragging himself on the wheels of a stool towards me. There was a cotton wool dipped in hydrogen peroxide in between his fingertips. He was about to squeeze the cotton wool on my wound but he suddenly stopped and glanced at me.

"Could you please grant me the right to touch you?"

"WHAT???"

"Cus I can't treat you without touching you?" Soobin questioned with a fake confused mood.

Woahh
This guy is an absolute flirty fox!
Where did he get the guts to backfire me with my own words?!?!

"Like for real???? Okay then go ahead, your wish is granted" I sarcastically blubbered with an eyeroll earning a playful scoff from him.