Chapter 14

"YAHHHHHHH!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" I tried to pull the door when I saw Yeonjun through the glass frame of it.

No wonder I felt someone following me...

"Why don't you two love birds have some good time here? No one's gonna be-"

"Yeonjun hyung open the door!! What are you trying to pull this time ah??" Soobin tried to brake free the door from Yeonjun's grasp but it was too late that he already locked the door.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR MORON I HAVE NO ENERGY TO FUCK WITH YOU RIGHT NOW JUST-" I bent my back holding onto my belly when I got the desperate tingles below.

Oh my god I'm gonna die today!

"Look! This is the second time you ruined my face! So it's payback time, rude chick!" Yeonjun stuck his tongue out lifting his bangs to show me a red bump on his forehead.

"Wait what does that have to do with me? This is not funny hyung, open the door!"

"Ugh NO NO NO DON'T GO!! You can pull a prank some other time ple-"

"No girl, this is the perfect time, trust me, you're gonna enjoy the night" Yeonjun winked causing me to widen my eyes in doubled shock.

"NO!!! OH MY GOD PLEASE not right now!! Please please open the door!!"

"Oops, sorry not sorry"

"NO WAIT!!! NOOOO!! YEONJUN STOP!! YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I banged the door with my fists desperately trying to catch his attention.

But that fucking moron left me inside with an evil grin. Ughhh I'm gonna die no holy shit.

Soobin tried twisting the door knob a few times but it was an obvious failure. He cursed under his breath, ruffling his hair in frustration.

I saw he aggressively dialed a number calling it a few times. Pretty sure it was Yeonjun but he never answered the calls that Soobin gave up in utmost frustration.

"So that means I have to fucking stay the whole night inside this fucking lab???"

"Chae Leah-ssi, this is not a fucking lab, this is the anatomy and physiology lab"

"WHATEV-ARGH" I unknowingly whimpered holding onto my belly as I got a tight grip of the lecturer's table.

"Are you alright? What's wrong, did you g-"

"I'm fine, thanks!" I muttered, trying my best to hold the pee.

Holy shit how am I supposed to stay the whole night like this!?! Aish there are no washrooms inside labs ughh!!

I looked at my wrist watch, which said that it's 6:16pm. Did they close the building already?! May be if I scream, they might hear right?

"IS THERE ANYONE OUT??!!?! THERE ARE PEOPLE INSIDE!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOORS!!!! HEEELLPPP-UGH"

"Stop screaming, lights in the hallway off means they have already closed the entrance" I glanced at Soobin, who took off his lab coat before hanging it on a coat hanger.

"Why are you so calm for a person who's stuck inside a lab?!?! Did you two pl-"

"What do you want me to do then? Jump? Stop pushing your assumptions on me Chae Leah I wanna get out of here too!" Soobin looked kind of disappointed that I decided not to say anything else rediculous.

I slowly dragged myself near one of the windows holding onto my belly. My face was pulling automatic ticks as I tried my best to endure the desperate urge to pee.