Chapter 5

We decided to go to the public library like last time since it was another saturday. Sun Hee suggested to read some novels, but I wanted to cover the last part of the current session in Criminal Law. Because my mind was pretty hectic yesterday after what my brain went through.

"Yah! I'm gonna go find a penology book, I'll be right back" I whispered to Sun Hee screeching the chair back to stand up. She glanced up at me with a responsive nod.

I shambled through a few book shelves, searching for the penology line. Even though I could find the line, the books were quite complex detailed than what we have in university. So I had to look for it in the Criminal Law section.

I averted my eyes up to the top row of the relevant shelf, where I spotted a few books I assumed to be useful. I scanned around for a ladder that I caught a glimpse of it in between the two shelves that was on the left side. So I grabbed a hold of it and placed it on the surface where I should stand tall.

The ladder had 5 steps and I had to climb 4 of them since those shelves in this library were pretty high. I ran my index finger through the books, checking the titles. My fingers stopped on a certain book that I pulled it out of the pile. I turned a few pages, reading it here and there to see if it has the details I want.

"Oh wow, sunflowers"

Not again bitch 😒

I heard that familiar deep voice, coming below the ladder. I closed the book in annoyance before taking a deep breath.

"Yah hyung, you really need to stop"

"What? I mean look at that nice booty, those sunf– OUGHHH" I didn't hesitate a second to swing a karate move and kick Yeonjun's face causing him to cut off–

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

– though in return, I lost my step on the ladder out of balance and fell backwards. I closed my eyes expecting a painful landing. But someone caught me right on time before I hit my butt on the floor.

And you know who that is...

Yeah it's Soobin guy.

I don't really understand why he always gives two fucks to unrelated shit like an interloper for no particular reason.

Sun Hee thinks that's because he's 'kind'.

Anyhow I'm lowkey glad that he chose to do that again cause that's why I survived from getting my bones cracked. And I don't know why this blockhead always follow that horny idiot either ugh.

I was in his arms with my hands around his neck. His right hand was securely holding my back while his left hand had a firm grip below my thighs. He was staring at me in shock with a hint of worried expression. My jaw muscles jumped when I kept seeing my reflection in his orbs. But I honestly had no time for drama shit.

"ARGHHH my nose!! It's broken you nasty wench!!!" I heard Yeonjun winced aggressively from a few feet away.

"Pu–put me down!" I demanded Soobin coming out of the psychological trance before set my foot on the floor.

"YAH! I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT IF YOU DID THAT AGAIN, consider yourself dead!"

I yelled at Yeonjun, who was apparently holding his head up cause of the nose bleed I gave him. I didn't save a second for him to talk back that I dashed back to where I was.

We marched out of the library in upset, due to the disturbed atmosphere that circled around us. So we decided to go to a shopping mall to boost our mood.

Am I the only one who thinks that shopping is a stress relief?! Like it forgets you all the bugging stuff in your head as if they never happened.

I mean we are broke, like we don't have money to buy all those clothes and stuff we see. We would try them on and take some mirror selfies, do some poses you know. But does that stop us strolling around different shops like this?