Chapter 8

It was past 6 pm when I came home yesterday. I thought mom would scold me but surprisingly she didn't just because I bought some 'decent underwears' in her words.

Actually, that intimate store called The Zam was absolutely a cool place to buy quality yet cheap items. And I visited Vivien store too, who knows if Soobin was just playing around. But he was right; Vivien was mostly about lingeries and stuff. And they didn't have what I was exactly looking for. Not to mention to sale was completely about lingeries too. Guess Soobin knows about some good shit around. But I realized that he's not entirely smart 😂

My eyes pointed my phone that was on his left hand, urging myself to take it back. But I knew I can't do it without getting teased again. I gathered all my courage and stared up into his eyes. Just like usual I saw my reflection in his orbs. They were staring back at me like magnets.

But confusion drawn in his eyes as I tiptoed, reaching my face up to him a little bit more before close my eyes.

"Give back my phone you dumb idiot!"

"OURGGHHHH" In the next second, I swang my head forward, knocking his forehead big-time before snatch my phone away.

"Ughhhh my head!!! YAHHH!!"

"What? Did you think I was gonna kiss you Soobin-ssi?"

I was in the middle of Public Law lecture, but I barely held in my laughter due to the flashbacks of yesterday. I can't believe I let him taste his own medicine 😂💔. That was so damn hilarious. I kind of feel bad but whatever.

Just then my phone beeped inside my pant pocket causing me to lift my left buttcheek a little up to take the phone out. When I unlocked it, I saw an email from Subway that I quickly tap opened it.

Hi Jung Chae Leah

You have been selected as one of the university part-timers in Subway. You're kindly informed to bring your lecture schedule to the Subway on or before 20th April between 3.00 pm and 5.00 pm. 

Thanks
Subway team

My lips formed a soft smile to the news that I lightly patted Sun Hee's thighs to catch her attention.

"Look!!" I leaned in towards her showing my phone screen under the table. Her face lit up with joy that she flashed me a wide grin.

"Let's eat in the park today, my mom made some kimbap and omelette rolls" Sun Hee secretly suggested with the same wide grin, giving me a sneak peek of her lunch box. It was neatly packed with a plaid serviette.

I don't know why but we both get really excited on those days we bring lunch from home. So we were practically waiting for this lecture to end quickly. 

"Time's up, you can have your lunch break"

____

"Woahh!! These are so good!!!" I exclaimed, munching onto a tuna kimbap under a shady oak tree.

There were groups of students in different faculties, having their lunch in this greenery park. This is one of my favourite yet least visited places on the campus.

"Look, isn't that Soobin?" My eyes followed Sun Hee's index finger where I caught a glimpse of Soobin with another few students a couple of meters away from us.

They were working on some bristol boards which were attached like a longass mat; probably a time diagram. But my eyes were only pondering over his forehead, which he had covered with a black folded scarf. His side bangs were slightly covering the scarf which made him look cooler.