Chapter 10

"Are you sick or something? Why are you smiling like that?" Sun Hee was smiling to herself like an idiot that I couldn't help but to glare at her.

She was mocking me the entire time I was with Soobin. Ugh I hate her! I know she called out for me because she felt bad 😑.

"Gurl! You two looked so adorable oh my god I can't!! Shit you literally looked like a kid in his arms-"

"Can you stop? Your mouth smells bullshit 😒"

"Yah that guy is such a sweetheart! You shouldn't treat him as if he is a loser..." Sun Hee complained, secretly taking a peek behind her.

"So what are you telling me to do? Kiss him?"

"I mean yeah, if you could? He deserves thousand kisses girl!!!"

"Psh as if" I shook my head in disapproval bringing my glance back to the front.

I don't understand why she can't get into her head the fact that he's just putting an act. I know he helped me but still why would she imagine shit way too far? 😒

In another minute or so, I noticed Soobin standing up to get off the bus. He pressed one of the red buttons on the sides before walking pass us to the front door.

That guy is really something. I rolled my eyes, heaving a light sigh to my thoughts.

After arriving my mom's salon, it took 1 hour for the hair treatment Sun Hee wanted. And I kind of had to assist my mom since she was booked for the whole day. Even if there were beauticians she recruited, she still needed to check up on every client.

"Woah aunty you're so cool! My hair feels totally different now!!" Sun Hee complimented touching her hair with full of joy.

"Stop exaggerating idiot, your magics won't work next time"

"YAH! Are you even my best friend?" Sun Hee snapped causing both me and mom to laugh.

"Sweetie, I should go back inside now, you two be careful on the way okay" Mom advised us waving good-bye before walk inside the salon.

We both got on a bus that goes back the route. But Sun Hee parted her way first leaving me by myself for the rest of the ride. And this time I made sure to visit the Subway resturant to hand over them my lecture schedule getting off the right stop.

I was so tired after the long journey back home. All I wanted was to drink some water and plop on my bed. Woah today was a hectic day for sure. I entered my home through the gate making sure to close it back. It was past 4pm but I couldn't even detect a shadow of Hyuka. Even the front door was opened that I knitted my brows in confusion.

"NOONA!! BE CAREFUL THERE'S A SNAKE IN THAT BUSH!" Hyuka screamed out of nowhere startling me to death. That was totally uncalled for.

"WH-WHERE??? Yah!! Close the door what if it crawled inside!! I'm scared of snakes you know that!!" I almost cried backing myself away as much as possible.

"Shhhhh"

Hyuka pressed his index finger on his lips signaling me to be quiet. I gulped in fear cautiously scanning around the bush from afar.

"Y-yah!! Be careful" He slowly approached the bush making sure to not make any noise.

But you know what happened?

"WOHOOOO GOTCHA!!!! BUHAHAHAH!"

It was just a jean belt 😑.

I can't believe I wasted the last ounce of energy I had left in my body...