Chapter 25

It was finally Saturday.

I glanced down at my phone's lockscreen which displayed the time 9:12am when I stepped out to go to the Subway restaurant where I previously worked.

Soobin and I decided to meet there yesterday. Well, it's not like I can ignore his existance forever.

So yeah.

I thought of wearing this maroon color skirt which was kind of flared with a beige plain off shoulder top tucked in.

Usually I don't wear off shoulders that much. But this time I had two reasons for that.

1) Sun Hee kept nagging me to wear something 'pretty'.

2) It's really hot outside so-

Eventually, I reached the restaurant where I spotted Soobin standing near the entrance. He was scrolling through his phone, eyes fixated on it.

To be honest, he looks ten times better when you look at him at a distant. He was wearing a plain dark blue shirt with rolled up sleeves over a white tshirt to a matching jet black jeans. The silver wrist watch that was around his left hand gave off a luxurious look to him.

I slowly marched my way towards him, tightly clutching onto my cross body bag. I was already sensing that awkward air forming around me with each step I took closer to him.

Just then he glanced at my direction, when I was only a few steps away from him.

"Heyyy"

"Uh-hi" I awkwardly greeted him back, quickly shifting my orbs to the left.

But for a strange reason, he was still staring at me. Is there something on my face?

Or does this outfit looks weird?!

"W-why?"

"Nothing, let's go" He shook his head with a small eye smile, leaving me in confusion.

We decided to ride the subway, since that so called place was a bit far away. He kept refusing to tell me each time I asked him where we go, causing my curiosity to grow double.

We had to stay a few minutes at the station until the subway arrives. There were so many other people gathering around us to join the ride which concluded me that it's probably gonna be packed with all these passengers.

🙂 that's such a trauma for me y'know...

"At least tell me which stop are we gonna get off!! I'm curious!!" I couldn't help but to let out my impatience that Soobin chuckled in response.

"We are going to Myeong-dong"

What's exactly there to see that I've never been before?!...

He was probably exaggerating 😌

"Come, let's go before it gets crowded!"

Just when the subway was stopped in front of us, Soobin grabbed my wrist, dragging me along with him once after the doors were opened.

But,

It was already crowded with people from other stops...

Man...

What did a expect 😐

This is gonna be a hell of a ride...

I followed Soobin, bumping among the passengers who were holding onto the straps which were along the roof of the subway. If he wasn't holding my hand, I could've been crushed in between them.

You know just as usual, I wasn't tall enough to grab a hold of those fucking straps on the roof, while Soobin was so casually clutching onto one of them as if it was nothing.