Chapter 24

Wanna ask a question before getting to the story 🌚

How old are you guys?

I'm 22 🙃

______________

"Good morning everyone~ How have y'all been? Did you do well in the exam?!"

"OH MY GOD!! MS. KYUNG MI!!!!! YAHHHH SHE'S BACK!! ARGHHHHHH WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"

I was randomly scrolling through some Instagram feed in the lecture hall. It was our first Criminal Law II lecture. But then a few high pitched voices echoed through my ears, causing me to annoyingly glare at the podium.

"Oh look! the bitch is back"

"What?" Sun Hee took her eyes out of her phone, giving me a stare in disbelief.

"I mean Ms. Kyung Mi is back! I thought Mr. Min would teach us this time"

"Dont tell me you like Mr Min! His teaching sucks than my entire life! Thank god, Ms Kyung Mi got better!!"

Sun Hee sighed in relief, making me chuckle for her dramatic reaction. Damn if only she knew what really happened to her beloved Kyung Mi...

"Are you okay now miss?!? Arghhh why did you take so long!!"

"Ahahah calm down girls, it's just constipation! I'm not dead!!"

Constipation caused by Yeonjun, yeah yeah sure miss Kyung Mi 🙃

"Ahhhh please take care of yourself miss!!! We missed you so much!!!"

"Aw I missed you too guys!! But don't worry, I got enough bedrest, so I'm perfectly fine now!"

Apparently she had to bed rest for two weeks because of the surgery. More like the doctor had advised her not to move around frequently.

Well her pelvis had to go through a lot so-

But her absence in the university was more tha that, because why?

Yeah how can you show yourself like that knowing the bullshit you really did bruh...

The way she lies looking into those girls eyes...

Man I could never-

"And I will be in charge of your Criminal Law II as well, I hope we can get along more in this semester"

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

Everyone- I mean most of the students screamed in celebration, that I had to poke my fingers inside my ears. Sun Hee beside me sort of joined it by a few claps as well.

Anyways outside her character, I like her teaching as well. I think I've told this before. Whatever.

After the next lecture, we had a 2 hour break since we have only 2 lectures today. So Sun Hee and I decided to go get something to eat while we wait for the next lecture.

"Kimchi fried rice or pumpkin soup?"
Sun Hee asked before joining the line to order.

"Hmmm pumpkin soup"

"Can I join you too?" My attention right away drew to the voice came from behind.

It was Beomgyu, with a few sandwiches on a plate.

I mean this is kind of odd because he rarely join with us to eat 🧐. So I passed him a suspicious glare, knitting my eyebrows in doubt.

"Pleeaaasseeeeeeeeee!! My friends are in the detention room. They got caught watching porn in the lecture hall 🥺"