Chapter 28

"I'm telling this in advance! If any of you failed Civil Law this time, you will have to repeat the whole semester again!"

"WHATT???? THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" Everyone in the lecture hall groaned in denial as Mrs Kim continued speaking.

"Of course it's fair!! You guys always take Civil Law very lightly! That's why the dean made this decision! So make sure to do your studies well! Okay, that's it for today! See you next time!"

Today we got only Civil Law II, which was a morning lecture. I kind of regret coming today actually. If only Sun Hee texted me a minute earlier that she's gonna ditch the lecture, I could have stay home too. So I hate her for that!

As soon as I walked out, I made my way to visit the SNU Hospital. Apparently today is a duty day for Soobin. So I thought, visiting him was better than going straight home for nothing.

After about 10 minutes, I could reach the hospital building which I directly went for the OPD ward. I roamed around for a few minutes, searching for that familiar tall figure.

"Um excuse me, where is Choi Soobin-ssi?"

I wasn't really familiar with the hospital layout where I felt like I was getting lost in the middle of nowhere. So I had to ask a random nurse who was about to walk past me.

"He's checking some patients there! Turn left from that corner" The nurse beamed me a small smile as I bowed her in response.

Right when I turned my feet to the left, I could already see that giant guy walking out through a curtain with a clipboard in his hand.

Probably he checked a patient.

The way he looks with his white long coat on while that stethoscope dangling around his neck 🙂

Damn...

He looks so damn fine sis 🙂

I carefully marched towards him, taking notice to not get caught. While I was reaching him, all I could see was girls lining up to get check ups from him.

Pretty sure most of them were just faking the shit.

Flirty bitches 🙂

They were literally whispering to one another probably about how tall and good looking my boy is.

Well, it's good that I came today so those bitches can see that he's already taken.

By the time I was slapping those girls in my head, I've already reached closer to him. I had extra confidence since those bunch of girls were giving me glares in curiosity. So I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him, giving a back hug.

"Ohoo look who's here" Soobin exclaimed with a cheeky smile, caressing the back of my hands.

"Not fair!! At least act surprised!!"

"Oh damn wait, isn't this my Leah!! Aww I missed you for 20 hours! Woahh I'm so shocked!!"

"Shut up already" I lightly smacked his arm, which he tried to ditch while giggling in response.

I don't know how, but he has a weird talent of spotting my touch right away no matter how much I try to surprise him.

"You don't have classes today?"

"I did have one––" Soobin leaned down to me, casually pressing his lips on my cheek before walk inside the doctor's room.

He left me completely dumbfounded that I felt as if I was paralysed for a moment.

"Patient no 7, please come in" I heard the assistant nurse called out for the next patient, as I took the extra chair which was at a corner of the room.