Chapter 26

We stepped out of the Myeong-dong subway station after that hectic and embarrassing 45 minutes ride.

"Are you sure you really wanna go?" Soobin asked me again for the ninth time before begin to walk out.

"Yes!! I'm dead sure I wanna go there!"

He passed me a doubtful face, even though he slightly nodded at me before leading the way.

We had to take another 10 minutes of a taxi ride as it could take too long to reach that place on foot. Thank god at least these annoying period cramps hadn't kicked in yet. Only a little pain below my back was bothering me, so I was good to go.

We halted near a pretty creative building surrounded by a beautiful garden. And there were a lot of people inside who looked like they were buying tickets in a queue.

Both I and Soobin stepped out of the taxi revealing,

"An aquarium?! What made you think I've never been here before?!" I asked him in disbelief, as he glanced down at me with a soft chuckle.

"Nah, there's something you haven't seen here before. Come, let's go"

Soobin bought 2 tickets as we needed passes to enter the premises. To be honest, it's been like more than 5 years since I visited this aquarium. It has changed so much with a lot of modifications. So I was lowkey glad that I could see it again.

You know what, there is a huge underwater tunnel here. It's especially for like huge fish and turtles; ah and there are mermaids in there too. I mean not the actual ones; you know those diving girls wearing mermaid costumes.

"Yah, where are we going?! Isn't that the way?" My adrenaline was quick enough to voice out when I found myself taking a U-turn from the tunnel entrance.

But Soobin didn't budge to give me an answer as he kept dragging me towards a door that was a few meters away. Once he twisted the doorknob open, I could see a staircase all the way up to god knows where.

This is really bad to admit but all those weird imaginations ran through my head seeing how dark the staircase was.

"Noona, I'm at the door!" While I was busy imagining shit, I heard Soobin muttered to a person which he happened to dial the number of.

"Who's th-"

"Hey Soobinah~ come this way!"

My attention was completely taken away to this pretty girl who peeked down at us from upstairs with a bright smile.

"Let's go" Soobin exclaimed, following the girl to the upstairs.

She was wearing a pair of black boots to the aquarium uniform t-shirt and a pair of jeans while her long ponytail was dangling through the back of her cap.

She's really pretty, yeah.

"Woahhhhhhhhhh!!!! NO WAY!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!?!?!"

Y'all I swear to god I never imagined this before. Do you believe me if I tell you that I was on the top of one of the huge tanks that belong to the tunnel aquarium?!?!?!

And what I saw was...

"OH MY GOD DOLPHINS!?!?!?!? ARGHHHHHHHHH NOOOO WAYYYYYY!!!!!" I couldn't contain the overloading happiness that I had to jump in response.

I could feel my eyes were sparkling in excitement as I saw a few dolphins coming out of the water to play with the workers outside the tank.

"A-are we gonna touch them too????"

"Look who's talking now. Didn't you say you came here before?" Soobin rolled his eyes, giving me a playing hard to get attitude which earned a scoff from me.