Chapter 4: Bottle Up.

They went back into the bullpen and only Torres was there.
"They went looking for the guy?" Asked An.
"Yup, it's only us for now."
"I'm gonna go upstairs, see you later." Said Annie taking her laptop and going to sit on the floor.
"She told me she can't cry Nick."
"It's okay, if she needs to cry she'll do it in private, like we both do."
"I have a bad feeling."
"What feeling?"
"She's gonna bottle up and it's not gonna end well."
"We'll be here for her Bishop, don't worry." Said Gibbs coming in the bullpen.
"Yes I worry she's my daughter." she said under her breath.
"Where is she?" Asked Gibbs.
"Vending machine." Answered both Torres and Bishop.
"Yeah, of course." Said McGee.

"Hey kiddo." Said Gibbs sitting next to Annie.
"I'm fine grandpa."
"Yeah yeah, you said that a million times already."
"It's because no one believes me."
"It's because you're not fine."
"I'm not not fine."
"Your best friend just died Annie."
"I know. Did you find the guy?"
"I'm not talking about the case with you. I want to talk to you, as your grandpa."
"You're serious? We talk about every freaking case and you won't talk to me about this specific one?! I NEED TO KNOW!"
"IT'S BECAUSE IT'S THIS CASE THAT I WON'T TALK ABOUT IT AND YOU KNOW THAT! YOU'RE NOT STUPID ANNIELA!"
"Well, maybe I am. If you won't give me answers, I'll get them on my own." Anniela said calmly running away.
"ANNIELA!"
"What happened?" Asked Jack coming there.
"She's gonna explode." He said sadly.
"Yeah..." she whispered putting a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe we should call the teamies."
The teamies is the name for all of the kids agent, Morgan, Johnny, Tali, Victoria, and Anniela.
"Uhm- Tali is in Paris and Victoria is in College, but Morgan and Johnny are home." Said McGee also coming there.
"Can you call them please?" Asked Jack.
"Yeah, on it."