Wading - 3

"Hey Trey." Sade said thru the phone, I groaned.

"Wassup shawdy?" I said back to her.

I really didn't want to stay on this phone with her right now, I just needed to clear things up with Rosè tonight. Even though, I know she doesn't want to talk about it.

I love Rosè, she's my baby. Because, when I didn't finish school and didn't have a job or whenever I didn't have a place to lay my head she came thru for me. But, I started to love Sade, too. So, I'm stuck in a hard place right now.

I've been hurting Rosè since we broke up the first time, she might not think I love her but I'll die for her for real. When I'm ready to have kids I really wish she could be the one to have my juniors. I wish I could take time back and restart what I did to her, if I could take it back I really would.

"Can I come over?" Sade said, "Nah baby, I'm gonna hang with Dre tonight." I said to her.

"Okay, just call me later then." She said.

"You know I will." I said, "I love you, Trey, bye." Sade said.

I didn't know what to do but I told you... I do love her.

"Love you too baby girl." I said back to her.

Right then is when I had a flashback to Rosè 15th birthday.

"Trey stoppppp." Rosè said, she was laughing hard she had tears coming out her eyes.

"Okay okay okay, I'm gonna stop." I threw my hands up and kissed her cheek. "I love you baby girl and happy birthday." I said.

"Thank you and I love you, too." She said, "How much?" I asked.

"To infinity baby." She giggled and kissed me, "You're my one and only forever." She said to me.

"Damn girl, I love you." I said making her laugh as I attacked her with a hug and a kiss.

I heard a knock on my front door that knocked me out my flashback, "I'm gonna talk to you later Sade." I hung up the phone not waiting for her to say anything else.

I left out my room and jogged to open the front door, I opened it up to see Rosè standing there. I could see her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying.

In all the years of knowing her, I could see her change. She wasn't as happy as she use to be and I'm the reason why she not. It hurt me to see her looking like that.

"Come in." I stepped to the side and she walked inside, I closed the door behind her and followed her into the living room.

"What you needed to talk about? Or, why did you want me here?" She spoke up and said breaking the silence.

I watched her as she sat down and looked at me, "Trey, stop staring at me like that." She said.

I cleared my throat and walked over to the couch across from her so I could sit down. I rubbed my hands together, "I missed you, I can't see you now?" I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and adjusted herself in the chair, "Not today Trey." She said.

"Why you stop talking to me after that day? What did I do?" I said to her.

"You just don't understand why and I can't make you understand, I just wish you could step in my shoes and look at the damage that has been done. It's not only what you did but it's what happened before you did it and you knew what happened to me. So no Trey... Miss me with the bullshit." Rosè said to me, I could see a few tears coming out of her eyes.

It hurt me to see her hurting so bad and I had a part in her hurting. I couldn't take it anymore seeing her cry. I got up and went over to her.

"Trey move... Please." She said to me.

I didn't listen to her, I bent down and took her shoes off. I looked up to her, "Baby, I'm sorry. I know that I keep saying that but I don't know what else to do to show you." I said to her as I stood up and picked her up from the chair.

"Trey put me down before you drop me." She held on to me tight, "I got you girl, just chill." I walked into my room, I made sure to change my sheets before she came over. I laid her down on the bed and began taking her pants off but she stopped me.

"What?" I asked, "Not tonight, I don't want to do anything tonight." She said to me.

"We not gonna do nothing, I just want you to get some rest. You look tired and I know that you haven't been sleeping because you haven't been home." I said to her.

I licked my lips and finished taking her pants off, I took her sweat shirt off and I laid it on the dresser in my room. I went into one of the drawers and got her one of my shirts to sleep in.

"Here." I handed it to her, she just looked at it. I chuckled and shook my head, "I done spoiled your ass. Come here." I said, she crawled over to me at the end of the bed and she sat on her knees. I put the shirt on her and we just stared at each other, I kissed her but she pulled away.

"C'mon, lay down and get some rest." I tapped her butt, she gave me a light smile and I watched her lay down under the sheets.

"Are you going to bed anytime soon?" She asked me, "Yeah, I'm not tired right now. I just want you to get some sleep." I said to her.

"Okay." She laid there and I watched her slowly fall asleep like I knew she would because she was tired. I smiled and walked out of the room, and I went back to the living room to see my phone ringing, I answered it.

"Wassup bruh." I said thru the phone.

"Come open the building door, this bitch locked like fuck dawg." My brother from another mother, Andre said.

I laughed, "Aight bïtch boy, I'm coming down now." I left out my house and jogged down the flight of steps. I got to the door and opened it for him.

"And, nigga fuck you. You the bïtch boy!" Andre said as we laughed together.

"Yeah aight nigga." I said as we went back up the steps to my place.

"Don't be loud, my girl in there sleep." I said as we walked inside my house.

Andre scoffed, "What is that bitch Sade doing here? I told you stop fucking with her fake ass, she not good for you. You need to get back with my little sis Miss. Rozay." He said to me.

"Nigga, shut your bïtch ass up. Rosè is the one in there sleep, she's been tired I can see it all over her face." I said.

"Oh shit, y'all back?" Andre said smiling hard his damn cheeks should be hurting.

"Nah, she's my girl forever. She ain't feeling me right now, every time I try kissing her or anything she just reject me and she hasn't talked to me in two months." I said as I rubbed my chin.

"Oh damn bruh, that's not like her to diss your ugly aśs like that." He said to me.

"Yeah, I know. But, forget it... Let's go get some liq man." I stood up.

"Nigga why you ain't say nothing while I was downstairs, you know I hate yo fucking building." Andre complained.

All I did was laugh at his dumb ass as we left out.

---------
Photo: Andre (Chris) and Trey (August)