Q&A

I don't usually do this, buuuuutttt... Question time, question time, question time! 😂

I'll give you questions and you comment your answers. I'll reply to your answers, especially because y'all be having me on my ass with y'all comments. I love it!

So, let's get this motherf*cking party started.

Questions:
#1: How you liking the story?

#2: Who your favorite character?

#3: Who you hate the most? (Everybody finna say Trey, I'm already hip.)

#4: If you was in the story, who would you hang out with and/or be related to?

#5: Serious question, who want Dee back? Did y'all like him?

Um.... I'm stuck with this shit, I don't this.

#6: What's your opinion about this story? Seriously, fuck answering them other questions. No still answer them tho, dtfl.

Just tell me your opinion on EVERYTHING!

Anything you want to ask me or anything of the sorts, I'll give you a answer you know.

I just want to know how my readers feel about the book.

Love y'all, real talk!

And, anything I've noticed.... People been asking for my Instagram and stuff. It's the same name as this account right chea. If you looking for me on any social media, you can type that in and you'll see my fat cheek ass.

I been peeping people been asking because they want to stick me in they story, I lowkey feel beautiful when ya ask to use me. Seriously, I do.

But, anyway.......

This question & answer idea came from my girl NVRCO_ ! Love her man, her comments give me life.

😘😘😘

My picture from snapchat in the m/m💖