Officially Missing U (Part 1) - 15

"Give me a reason not to smack fire out your bitch ass!" Rosè yelled, "Because... BÏTCH you not gon do shit!" Sade yelled back.

Rosè walked up to Sade, "Oh boo, you don't think I won't?" She said in Sade face, "Girl I'm not scared of you." Sade said.

Before you know it they started fighting.

Days before........

I was in Dee bed, I had just got off the phone with him. Before I got on the phone with him I called Tee about Stasia going to see her father. I knew it was his turn to get her so I didn't feel like being bothered with him so I asked Tee to make a call to him to give him Anastasia, I just hope Trey won't give her a hard time. Especially, since I'm making a way for him to see her.

I scrolled down my timeline on Instagram and seen Tee post a picture up of Anastasia, I was in awe because my baby just looked too cute. So, I just had to comment under the picture.

@therealrosebud_: look @ mommy baby😍 looking all purrrty and stuff☺️😘

I felt the bed sink in a little and I looked up to see Dee, he looked so tired.

"You tired?" I asked as I locked my phone and sat it on the table, "Just a little. But, that's how I am most of the time." He said.

I watched him as he slipped his shirt off after he took his shoes off. I climbed over to him, "What happen wit you earlier?" He asked as he examined my neck, "Not much, I just was trying to beat the shit out of him. He really wasn't trying to put his hands on me." I said honestly, "Don't try to justify why he choked you." He said, "Look, I'm fine." I stressed to him. "I know, but you know I'm gon' worry about you." He said.

He got on to the bed and we laid down together, face to face, "Besides that, what else you do today?" He asked me.

"Not much, that shit took my focus off what I needed to do. But, I did drop Anastasia at her god mom place." I said.

"Oh yeah, forgot all about bug being gone." He said, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, "You know we can get extra nasty since bug gone." He said in a low tone.

"You such a creep, I give it to you one time and you don't know how to act." I said while laughing.

"It was so damn good, now a nigga needs more." He said, I just laughed at him.

"Maybe later, right now my body sore as fuck." I said.

"Mhm, right." He gave a fake attitude, causing us both to laugh.

"Dee, you're tired... I'm kinda tired, so let's go take us a nap and I'll be ready to give you more." I said.

"Sounds like a plan to me, let's close our eyes now." He said, "You play entirely too much." I just laughed at his silly ass.

Don't matter how I'm feeling or how he's feeling, we always end up laughing and smiling when we're together. That's that shit I love the most being with Dee, we have that friendship bond before anything else.

We laid in silence and I watched him slowly fall asleep, I cuddled up to his body and I felt his grip get tighter around me. I smiled and closed my eyes, I let sleep take over my body.

********************

Two days went past, I woke up and I felt the need to go downstairs to go get myself something to eat, I got up and walked my ass down the stairs. I began walking slowly as I heard Dee sister being ratchet ass hell.

"Nah girl.... Yup.... I'm over my Dee house... His lil piece staying here or whatever...... TAH! Yes bitch, I know. I thought he would've told you he had a bitch hea'."