You Should Be Here (Part 2) - 24

"Oh my gosh!!!! Someone call the ambulance!!" A woman yelled as she jumped out her car at the light, "Jesus Christ!" She covered her mouth at the scene.

The driver that hit Rosè was injured, but, not as bad as Rosè.

The ambulance and the police rolled up in ten minutes, they tried getting Rosè out the car. Before you know it, they had news cameras and more out there.

-----------

I was chilling at home with Anastasia and Asana, waiting for Rosè to come back with they costumes. I grabbed my phone and answered since it was ringing, "Bruh, hurry! Hurry and get down here!!" I heard my man Jabril on the phone freaking out and sounding like he was about to cry.

"Son wait, what? You good fool?" I asked him.

"Son turn your fucking TV on, like now! And, go to the news channel." He said yelling, I did what he said but on a serious note I was cursing this nigga out in my head.

"Good afternoon Tom, you have any insight on who the people are?" The news anchor lady said, "Yes, from my acknowledge it's a young woman age twenty and a forty year old man who was injured. This was a very life-threatening car accident." The nigga Tom said, "Do you know what happened, have they said anything else?" The lady said, "Not much, I do know that the bystander we have here is a young woman here." Tom said and Jabril girlfriend appeared on the television, she looks like she was panicking. "She she she... I know her, I know her... she was driving and she tried to stop and and he kept driving crazy and then she swerve and he hit her." She said as she got off the camera, "Well, we should have more information." He stopped, "Wait, we have more information on the young female and man. The man name is Jefe Alexander and the young woman name is Rosè Love." The last thing I heard him say before I got up and got the girls dressed.

***********

"God please let my baby be okay, please." Rosè mother cried out, Mark had his head in his head, I knew he was crying. Belair and Laila was crying together, I was numb. I didn't know how to feel at the moment, Andre kept asking if I was okay. I wasn't.

Asana was in her car seat sleeping and I held Anastasia as she was sleeping in my arms, "Trey do you want to take the babies home to sleep?" Andre asked me.

"Nah bruh, I'm good and they okay. I want to keep them here for they mama." I said, then I looked at my watch to see it was going on one in the morning. We have been here for five hours waiting for a doctor to come out and tell us something. I didn't feel sleepy, I just felt sick to my stomach.

"Are you good bruh?" I asked Andre.

"Yeah, I'm praying she comes out good." He said, "Did you call Tee?" I asked him, "Yeah, she got on the next plane back home." He said.

"I didn't tell her how bad it was, I didn't want her freaking out and crying." He said before wiping his face from the tears that were coming out his eyes. Seeing my boy cry was fucking with me, seeing Rosè mother and siblings crying was fucking with me, too.

I looked down at Anastasia she began moving in her sleep, I began crying and held her close to me.

"Trey, why you crying?" I heard Rosè voice, I looked up and my face held only confusion.

"Hellooo Trey, the fuck." Rosè chuckled.

"You dead?" I asked, I stood up and walked over to her with Anastasia still in my arms.

"No, I'm not dead." She said as she rubbed Anastasia head, "I can't leave you or the babies, Trey." She said as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've been there." I said, "It's not your fault, okay?" She said as she touched my shoulder. "Luckily, I didn't have the girls with me." She said as she kissed Anastasia head.