Officially Missing U (Part 2) - 16

I watched her pull off as I sat in the car at the gas station, I was wondering where she was going so I followed her. And, I knew actually where she was going now, by the direction she was headed.

I grabbed my phone and sent Andre a text saying I'm on my way to his spot, I took a different way to his place so it wouldn't make Rosè turn around and go home if she saw me.

I got there a couple of minutes after she was there, I was about to get out the car until my phone rang. I answered it, "What's good baby?" I said, "Nothing much, bored. Where you at?" Sade asked me, "Just got to Dre place." I told her, I hopped out of the car and shut the door.

"Oh, well look...." She stopped and did something, "Let me call you back bae." She said and hung up, I put my phone in my pocket and walked up to Andre door. I walked right on in because his house is like my second house. "Waaaaaardddyyyy, I'm in this bihhhh." I yelled out, making my way to the living room.

"I wish yo bïtch ass stop walking in my shit as if it's yo shit and stop yelling nigga!" Andre said to me, "Fuck you boy." I said and gave him some dap. I heard Rosè take a deep breath, "Well hello sugarfoot." I said to her as I smirked, "You're fucking annoying." She said.

"Why the fuck did you follow me?" Rosé asked me.

"Nobody even followed you girl." I lied, I smirked at her face.

"Stop fucking lying." She said, I rubbed my chin and stroked the hairs on it. "Rosè, you love me? You miss me after you bust my lip open?"

I switched the whole conversation, I could see Andre holding his laugh in, "Fuck you Trey and fuck you too, Andre. Just because you want to laugh at his stupid ass." She said as she left out the living room and walked into the kitchen, Andre and I followed her to the kitchen.

"Well, I did miss you sis." Andre said to her.

"Missed you too." She said back to Andre.

"You ain't miss me?" I said, I just kept aggravating her.

"Trey! Leave me the fuck alone! Why are you here?" She yelled at me as she asked me a question.

"This my second house, that's why." I said to her.

"Nigga you trippin'." Andre said as he sat down on the kitchen stool, "Andre, what you doing tonight?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, why wassup?" He said back, "I wanna take Rosè out, she hasn't been out since she had Stasia." I said we both looked at Rosè.

"Nope, nah, fuck no." She said.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"One, I don't fuck wit you. Two, I honestly don't fuck wit you. And, last but not least, I don't like your annoying ass. I rest my case." She said as she went through the fridge, I watched her grab a water bottle and drink some.

Rosè moaned loud, "Fuuucck, baby I love you so much." She screamed Trey name out, "Baby fuck them other niggas, it's all yours." She said, "Fuck them other bitches too, right?" Trey said as he groaned afterward, "Mhm, yes... Fuck them. I love you baby!!" Rosè moaned out.

Her back was towards the wall as they stood on the bed, "I love you Rosè. You mine and mine only, aight?!" Trey said, he held Rosè leg as he pumped inside her, "What I say?" Trey said as he went faster, "Fuck, I'm yours and nobody uhh else's!" Rosè moaned, "Trey..." She moaned, "Treyyy!!" She started tapping his arm.

"TREY!" Rosè yelled, "Huh?" I said as I got knocked out my fantasy.

"What the fuck? Did you hear what Dre said?" Rosè asked.