Not a update!

False alarm, y'all mfs was probably was geeked. Nah, I'm not even working on the next chapter yet babes.

I just wanted to talk about August for a brief moment.

Giiiiirrrrl, that fucking picture!

Had me too damn geeked, I was like Oooh bae😋

So, y'all know I couldn't let the chance slip away just yet. I had to photoshop me in the picture with him, it's not great. But, shiiiit. It's going in the folder of pictures that me and him are in together.

One day!

Just one day, me and him will be together!

I can't wait bcuz I'm gonna get on wattpad and tell y'all how bomb the sex be and all daaaat. *ratchet voice, pops gum* 😂

Forreal, like if I ever got with him in real life I would be on wattpad RIGHT BESIDE HIM and finish posting books and all that.

#DreamsCouldComeTrue #NeverLetYourDreamSlipAway #RealLifeShitThatILearnedFromNicki

Okay okay okay, let me get the working in the next chapter.

And, for all my August fans.. I have a August fanfic I've been working on for a minute. Check it out if you can: Love Don't Exist For Me.

And, if you know any Jacquees lovers... like me of course! I have a fanfic for them to: That Girl. That was my first book, so I really do value that book. A lot.

Anyway, let me stop being ratchet and promoting my books.

But, back to this August situation.... When did he post that picture? Like fr fr, let me know. Loooorrd, his stuff is big and he wasn't even on the hard y'all. *fans self with hand* I felt like I was cheating on my boyfriend and I really wasn't, lol.

Aug gon' get me in trouble!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂