You Deserve - 20

I woke up rubbing my eyes, I felt to my side to feel that Rosè wasn't there anymore. I looked around, "Where the fuck...?" I mumbled, I got up and slipped some pajama pants on.

"Her ass betta not have left." I mumbled again, I walked out in the living room to see her laying on the couch knocked out sleeping. I shook my head as I walked towards her, "Rosè get your ass up!!" I yelled and that woke her up, she fell off the couch. I began laughing my ass as she began getting up.

"Trey what the fuck?!" She yelled groggily, "Why are you laying out here?" I asked her, I went and sit down on the couch.

She continued standing up, "My stomach was hurting and you weren't making it no better by holding on to me for dear life." She said before she put her hair in a sloppy ponytail, "You like it though." I said to her.

"Fuck you." She said before she walked her ass in my kitchen, I got up and followed her. "You cooking me breakfast baby?" I asked her.

"Fuck outta my face, you should've thought about that before you woke a bitch up." She said then rolled her eyes, "Damn, sorry sugarfoot." I said, I went over to her and smacked her ass.

"Owww, Treyyy!" She yelled out and I made a goofy face, she laughed then rolled her eyes at me.

We were talking and chilling around the house for about good two hours before I heard someone knock at the door, "Yeah..." Rosè stopped, "Someone is at the door, Trey." She said.

"I heard it, I'll go get it since you looking like you comfortable in the bed and shit." I said and she did that goofy ass face that made me laugh as I went to get the door.

I opened the door and the smile that was on my face soon disappeared as my actual current girlfriend walked right on in, "Nice to hear from my boyfriend, or should I say my child's father?" She said as turned around to show me a sonogram, my eyes widen and I looked at her.

"Surprised? I was too when I found out and you stopped talking to me almost a month ago." She asked as she put her jacket and purse down on the couch.

"Now who the fuck in this bitch?" She said raising her voice, "Sade chill." I said to her.

"Chill? Nah, I'm done with your shit Trey. I gave you three weeks to yourself, I let you get your space. But, you cuttin' up too much." She continued on, "Sade shut the fuck up." I said she was getting on my nerves and for a minute I really forgot that Rosè was actually in this motherfucker.

"Sooooo, Trey??? Who in here?" She asked and I didn't say anything. "Mute? As always." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck Trey, who's the bitch you fucking if she ain't-" She got cut off, I seen Rosè had done her hair and had on an outfit she had left here once before on, she looked really good just for her to be running out of here.

Sade turned around, "Ohhhh, it's this bitch again?" She said as she turned to look at me, she laughed to herself.

"Rosè, please don't say nothing." I said when I looked at Rosè.

"Oh, I'm not." She said before she walked over and gave me a hug.

"Seriously, so you just gonna ignore the fact I'm standing here? And, I know you not gon' say nothing bitch cause you know I'll smack your ass. That's what you do know!" Sade kept getting hyped up.

"Bye Sade, you know I can go there if you want." Rosè said as she laughed, "Trey, I'll talk to you later. I'm so close to knocking this bitch teeth down her throat." Rosè said before leaving out.

I was left with Sade for the rest of the day to hear her complain about Rosè being here and all this other shit, I just tuned her ass out for the rest of the day. She was really getting on my damn nerves with that bullshit she was saying out her mouth.