Its Cool - 6

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to get comfortable, it's just wasn't working. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling for about ten minutes before getting up and going to the kitchen for a glass of water.

I looked at the couch and seen Trey looking like he was so uncomfortable, he was too tall to sleep on that couch.

I took a sip of my water and sat it down, I walked towards him and rubbed his arm till he woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and seen me sitting right there so he jumped up, "You okay?!" He said alerted.

I smiled, "Yes, I'm fine. But, I can see you're not fine. Get up and go to my room." I said as I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Why am I going into your room? Your hormones must be horny because you never let me sleep in your bed." He said I had to laugh at his cheesy ass.

I looked back at him as we walked to my room, "No nasty, I just seen you were uncomfortable laying on the couch. I think I let you suffer enough." I said as we walked in my room.

"I thought I was about to get some." He said, I playfully hit him.

We laughed for a minute, "Oh crap, I'll be back. I left my water in the kitchen." I walked out of the room and back to the kitchen to grab my water.

On my way back to the room I heard his phone ringing, I love ruining the moments with him so I had to see who was calling. I picked the phone up to see it was Andre, I was relieved as I answered it.

"Hellooo." I sang into the phone, "Oh shit, who's this?" Andre said.

I giggled into the phone, "It's me Dre, Rosè." I said, "Awh shittttt, Miss. Rozay. What's up little sis?" He said.

"Not much, just walking around looking like a fat penguin." I said, "I can't believe you're pregnant by his ass. I rather it is you then Sade fake ass." He said.

I was happy someone understands how I felt, I just felt like Andre was the only one there when I was always crying and I needed a shoulder to cry on. I'm pretty sure he probably told Trey about all that he put me through but I don't care. He was there for me and that's all that matters.

"Yeah, I just thought about how you were there for me. Thank you, Dre." I said, "No problem, out of all his hoes you probably my favorite girl he had. See how I called them hoes and you not?" He said, he made me laugh.

"You a mess man, why are you calling this man at eleven at night anyway?" I asked him, I took a sip of my water.

"He hasn't been home or he hasn't been answering any of my calls. What's up with him? Seems like you the only one he's been with. Plus, we had something to do tomorrow." He told me.

I heard Trey call my name but I ignored him for a minute while I talked to Andre.

"I don't know, I don't really talk to him. And, what y'all have planned for tomorrow?" I said, as soon as Andre was about to say something else Trey came and took the phone from me.

I pouted, "Treeeyyyy!!" I whined.

"What's up bruh... Nah... Yeah." He said into the phone and he looked at me, "Yeah, she's having a girl... Fuck yeah, bitch boy..... She right here pouting." He kept talking into the phone.

"Aight, I'm gon' fuck wit you tomorrow I'm tired ass shit right now." He said, I just looked at him with my arms folded.

"SEE YOU LATER DRE, LOVE YOU!!" I yelled so Andre could hear me through the phone, Trey just looked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked to the room.

I sat my remaining water on the night table next to my bed, I climbed into the bed and got in the bed. Trey came into the room, I just took notice that he didn't have his shirt on, but he had on his boxers and sweats.

I chuckled to myself, "You made sure you were gonna get comfortable." I said to him.

"You know it shorty." He said as he got into bed.

I watched every move he made, how he adjusted himself to get comfortable and how he looked back at me, "What you looking at? This too much sexiness for your little ass." He said.

I died laughing, "Nigga go to bed." I said.

I finally got myself comfortable in the bed and I drifted off to sleep. Especially, after all the playing and talking we both did. It made me sleepy.

"Look at this shit..." I was sleep but I heard Mark talking, I know I wasn't tripping.

I knew it wasn't Trey because I felt his arms around me and I could hear him snoring in my damn ear, I slowly opened my eyes and looked by my bedroom door to see Mark leaning on the door frame.

I just closed my eyes back but he decided he should open up his annoying ass mouth again, "Rosè get up." He said.

"You're not my dad, always tryna tell me what to do, little stupid noodlehead." I said as I put my hand over my face.

He started laughing all loud, "Get up I wanna ask you a favor." He said.

"Mark get out now. You're fucking loud and you see he's sleep, get out. I'm bouta come out there." I said.

"Hurry up little girl." He said as he walked out to the living room.

I looked at Trey because he began moving when I try to get up, that only made him grip me tighter so I won't get up.

"Trey." I called his name, "I'm not letting you go, you not getting up." He said with eyes still closed, I just laughed to myself.

"What if I gotta use the bathroom?" I asked him, "Well, we just gonna have to buy you new sheets and all that." He said.

I laughed, "Get off me boy, I'll be back." He finally let me go, "Thanks." I said, he just mumbled and turned around.

I got up and went into the living room, "Took you long enough." Mark said, "Fuck you here so early for? Waking my black ass up for?" I asked him.

"I wanted to know if you could do me a favor." He asked a question in a statement.

"What is it?" I asked as I sat down on the couch, I put my feet up.

"Can you watch the twins for me while I take Dessi out today?" He asked. "You just know I wasn't doing nothing." I said, "Please." He gave the face that always gets me.

I sigh, "Okay, when are they coming?" I asked. "Right now." He got up and left out my front door, I groaned.

**********

"Auntie can you tell Mari to stop hitting me with her stupid doll baby!" Amari came up over to me tapping me.

"Mari stop hitting your brother with the toy or I'm gonna put your little ass in time out. I'm not playing." I said to her, she gave me a pouty face and came over to me. She laid on her head on my tummy.

"You must be sleepy, are you sleepy?" I asked her, "Yes." I sigh and picked her up, I took her in my room and let her fall asleep in my bed.

I walked back into the living room to finish watching tv, Amari was playing with his toy cars. I sat back down on the couch, I looked at the time on my phone it was 4:33 p.m.

I was watching the twins by myself because Trey had to leave, I rolled my eyes at the thought of him going over to her house.

My phone ranged and I picked it up, "Hello?" I said. "Get dressed and look really beautiful like you always do, we going out with the kids." Trey said through the phone.

"Trey really?" I said to him, "Yeah really, now get up and get ready." He said that and hung up.

I stood up and walked into my room to get ready. Whatever he got up his sleeves better be worth it.

************

Photo: Rosè