U R The Worst - 4

I laid around not doing nothing, and I took off work because my morning sickness was killing me. It's been a few days and I was still at Trey place, he keeps asking me was I okay. 

He wants to take me to the doctors but I can't, I don't want him knowing yet.

Trey walked in the room, "You okay baby?" He sat on the edge of the bed by me.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I said, I was hot and my body was irritated. Trey tried touching me, "No Trey, don't touch me. My body is irritated, it's not you." I said to him.

I really was grateful for him right now, he been ripping and running around for me whenever I needed something.

"Do you think it's because you're about to come on?" He asked me, I froze up and was stuck because he notices about my period.

"I bought you a box of tampons just in case a few months back when you were here three months ago and they still in there Rosè." He said as he was looking down at his hands as he played with them. "They haven't been used yet, they still closed." He said as he looked at me.

He caught on and it's making me sick, I got up and ran to the bathroom. He came in the bathroom after me, he grabbed my rag and wet it in some cold water. He dapped my back as I was throwing up, it felt good.

After I was done throwing up my guts, I brushed my teeth and he was leaned against the counter waiting for me to be done.

"When was you gonna tell me?" He said.

I finished brushing my teeth and wiped my mouth, "I don't know what you're talking about Trey." I walked out of the bathroom, he followed me out into the living room.

"Rosè!" He grabbed my arm rough, "Ouch Trey!" I tried getting out his grip, it only got tighter. It began hurting, even more, I've been emotional since this pregnancy so yes I began crying.

His face softens up, "Oh shit, I'm sorry Rosè." He tried touching me and I pushed him away.

"Fuck you." I yelled and I went into the room, he didn't follow me and I'm happy he didn't. Because, if he did follow me I surely would've been hitting his ass against his head with something.

Hours went by and we still weren't talking, I got up and got motivated. I made sure I had the bag I came over here with and my purse. I heard a vibration coming from where he was sitting at earlier, I'm guessing it's his phone.

I looked at the caller I.D. and my heart broke into pieces all over again, I knew I shouldn't answer but I couldn't help it.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, "Who is this?" She said.

"He isn't here, this is his cousin. Is it anything important that I should tell Trey?" I said as I wiped away a tear that fell from my eye.

"Oh, no just tell him that his girlfriend Sade called." She said. "Okay, no problem. Bye." I hung up.

I just couldn't believe he was still fucking with her and his girlfriend? The bitch lucky I'm pregnant because I would've spazzed out on her ass but I know that's gonna lead to a fight.

So I threw his phone at the wall and I grabbed my bag, I slipped my shoes on so I could get the fuck up outta here.

Trey came running in the room, "Fuck was that you threw at the wall making all that noise?!" He said.

I looked at him and I wanted to murder him, "Your girlfriend, your baby girl called, I guess she wants you to call back." I wiped my tear that was about to come out my eye away before it fell, "I'm stupid." I looked at him for a minute and then left out the room, I walked to the front door and left out.