Limbo Limbo Limbo - 13

A month later.... (Rosè house)

I looked around the bedroom seeing if I left anything and I sighed, I walked out into the living room and looked at Mark, I walked towards and gave him the key, "Here you go, thanks for the help." I said.

"Rosè you-" I stopped him before he could finish.

"No Mark, I have never been the type of person to depend on people. I won't start today and continue living off you. So take the keys, I'm leaving." I said.

"Well, can you at least tell me where you going?" He asked sincerely worried.

"Mark leave me the fuck alone and take the keys, please." I said and picked Anastasia car seat up.

"Damn Baby, why you always gotta be so difficult?!" He said getting frustrated with me, I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.

"Mark I'm good, my daughter is good. Stop trying to be my father. I know you worried but I'm good." I said as I walked out the front door, I wasn't trying to hear shit else.

He needs to be happy I even took the offer in the beginning, it was only because I was pregnant and I couldn't keep living how I was living. And, I waited to Stasia was a couple months old, so I can use to being a mom. Now that I know her schedule I can do this with no help.

I walked to my car and strapped Anastasia in the backseat, as I was closing the door and walking to get in the front seat I felt someone pulling my arm from behind, I was about to punch the living shit out whoever it was till I seen Trey, I rolled my eyes and yanked my arm from him.

"Don't you ever in your life ever do that shit again." I said.

"Where you going? Looks like you taking a little road trip." He said looking at the things in the backseat.

"Mind your business Trey." I said.

"No, you and my daughter IS my business. So, where you going?" He asked as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Mark called you over here?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He said with a smirk.

"You're annoying as fück, that's what you do know. Goodbye, I have to go." I said opening the car door to get in, but unfortunately, he shut it back close.

"Trey, I'm just leaving for a few days. I'll be back soon, okay?" I said to him.

"Aight." He said, he seemed unsure but he knew I wouldn't give up to tell him.

"I want you to call me later." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug, "I love you so be safe." He whispered in my ear then kissed my forehead, "Love you too and I got you." I pulled away and got into the car, I let him give Anastasia a few kisses. 

I rolled my window down, "See you later Trey." I said, then started the car up and drove out the apartment complex.

"Dee, you home?" I spoke into the phone, "Yeah baby, what's wrong?" Dee said, "Okay, I'm on my way and I have Anastasia with me." I said, "Okay, I'll be here." He said and we hung up the phone.

Dee was a friend I met back when I first started working at the store with Tee, this was way before I had Anastasia and connected back with Trey. We got back talking when she was about two months and we kick it whenever Trey gets Anastasia for his days. Dee and I have gotten closer than we were but everybody knows how I feel about Trey, but, he's in a relationship. So, I have to respect that and move on.

I got to his house less than an hour, I pulled up to his big ass house. He lived by himself and he has all of this house, he deals drugs and shit. I know he does, nobody has to tell me that, a blind person could see that clearly.