Promises - 11

I had the worst headache ever, I been woke for a couple hours now. The first person I saw was Andre, I asked him what happen to me. He told me I went into a coma and it was because I had high blood pressure that would cause heart failure but they saved me just in time if it wasn't for Trey.

I just laid in the hospital bed, I didn't want to watch tv, I didn't want to get on no social media, I didn't want to talk to my family or friends, I just wanted to hold my baby and have her here in my arms to tell her how much mommy loves her.

A few tears escaped my eyes, I just couldn't deal, I had to stay in the hospital for an extra week just so they could see how I was doing and if I was doing good they would let me go home.

I heard the door open and I thought it was Andre coming back to check up on me, I kept my back to him. I really didn't want to be bothered with anyone at the moment.

I felt his hand touch me and I just closed my eyes, "Andre, why are you back? I told you I'm fine." I said.

"It's not Dre, it's me." I heard Trey voice, I turned around to see if Anastasia was with him, I didn't see her. "Where is she?" I said.

"She's at my place with Dre, are you okay?" He asked me, I just looked deep into his eyes to see if he was really concerned and by the looks of it, I guess he was.

"What made you come?" I asked him as I leaned up, "Andre made it seem like you were on your death bed." He said as he went to sit down in the chair that was close by my bed.

I laughed to myself because I know why Andre did it, he always did that when it came to me and he wanted Trey to talk to me.

"Why you laughing weirdo?" He said to me, "Trey we still not cool boy and I'm laughing at Andre stupid ass." I said and laid my head back.

"I hope he fucking answers this time!" I called for the 100th time and still didn't get an answer, I was sitting on the bench in the middle of nowhere shaking my leg.

It was late at night and Trey promised he would get his brother car to come to get me, this is why I didn't want to be his friend again after we broke up because he's a fucking liar!

I couldn't call my family they all went out of town to a family reunion and right then I knew I should've gone with them. I started walking to the nearest bus stop and I would just have to find my way home.

It was about 3:16 in the morning and I finally made it home, thank god I made it home safely. I just turned seventeen and Trey dumb ass just turned eighteen.

I had to go to my lifeguard training for the day and Trey promised that he was gonna get me from aquatic center. I was waiting for about an hour before I just got up and left.

The next morning I got up thinking my mother, sisters, and brother would be home but they were still gone. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat, someone began knocking at the front door. I opened it and as soon as I opened it I tried closing it back, "Rosè wait, just listen to me." He begged.

"Trey get the fuck before I punch you in your shit nigga!" I yelled at him, I still was trying to close the door, "I fell asleep... I'm sorry." He said, I just stopped trying to close the door.

"You're lying Trey... I called Andre last night when I got situated in the house which was about four in the damn morning, he said yall went out with Sade and you took her home." I said and just watch his mouth drop, "Get the fuck off my front porch, I swear I hate your ass." I said as I pushed him out the door frame and closed the door in his face.

"Rosè, do you hear me talking to you?" Trey said tapping my leg, "Hm, yeah.. what you say again?" I just snapped back to reality, I had a flashback.

He chuckled, "You good shorty?" He asked me, I just smiled at him, "I'm okay, just tired that's all." I said to him.

I just looked at him, I wanted to cry because he always choose her over me and it been like that for a minute now. Every time I look at him I just see our good times and our bad times.

"You tired? Damn, you slept for days girl." He said, I just shook my head and laughed.

"Trey shut the hell up, yes I'm tired." I said, "Well I'm bouta keep you up lil momma." He said and smirked at me, "Stop being nasty." I laughed.

It doesn't matter what he does to me or how mad I can get at him, he'll always have my heart and that's something I need to take a break from because that's not good behavior for my daughter.

--------------

Photo: Rosè and Trey