Blue Dream - 7

I got ready and I was just waiting for Trey to come, I looked at the time it was 5:43 p.m. I gave the kids some snacks to eat on before we leave out.

I wondered where the hell Mark was at, I haven't heard from him since eight this morning. I don't even know why he dropped them off so damn early anyway.

I heard a knock on the front door, I went to answer it.

"Don't you look beautiful." Trey said and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you." I said and let him in.

"Come on y'all, we going bye-bye with Uncle T." I went into the kitchen to get them. Mari jumped up and ran to Trey, "Uncle T!!!!!" He gave her kisses all over her face while she laughed like crazy.

Amari ran over to him to Trey and hugged his leg, "What's up little man?!" Trey said as he picked Amari up, too.

I smiled at them, "Let us get going guys, I wanna see what Uncle T have planned for us." I said.

**********

"Where are we going, Trey?" I asked him for the 100th time. "Just chill girl." He said still focusing on his driving. I looked in the back seat to see the kids occupied different toys that Trey bought.

I just grabbed my phone and took four pictures of myself pouting and poking my lips out. Trey took a glance at me, "What you doing?" He asked.

"Taking selfies, duh. Don't worry I'm not gonna post nothing of you, I wouldn't want Sade to see it." I said as I finished taking pictures.

"You irk my nerves man, you really do." He said to me like I was supposed to give a fuck.

I just shrugged my shoulders and made a collage of my pictures. I posted it on Instagram with the caption: "This girl in this picture good and is stronger than a lot of u mfs combined together. 💯"

I felt the car make a sudden stop, I looked up to see we were at a beautiful house. Trey got out the car and got the kids out while I got out with the bags.

"Who house are we at?" I looked at him and asked, "We at my momma house, she moved a couple months back." He said as he lead us into the house.

They walked in before me and once I walked in, I just wanted to burst into tears when everyone stood around and yelled 'Surprise!!'

"Surprise baby sis, I didn't have you watch them for nothing." Mark had come up to me and gave me a hug, "Thank you..." I said to him and turned to Trey, "And, thank you too." I said.

Mark whispered in my ear that I need to go spend some time with Trey because that's all he wanted.

I walked over to Trey after Mark left, "That's why you had to leave to meet Dre today?" I asked him, "Yeah, I had to make sure that it was perfect for you and munchkin." He said.

People kept coming up to me and Trey congratulating us on the baby, telling us how does it feel that we're about to have a baby girl in a few months, and other things. I began tuning them out because I started getting hungry.

"Mhm, yeah I know but excuse me I'm about to grab me a plate of food, I'm starving." I said as I gave Trey cousin a smile and walked off to get some food.

***********

"Attention everyone, it's time to open up the gifts!!" Belair and Laila announced together smiling, "Open mine first Baby." Laila excitedly said.

I smiled and grabbed her gift so I could open it, "I wonder what's in this big box." I ripped the wrapping paper, "Awe, thank you Lai. I love it and now I don't have to worry about getting one." I smiled at the pink car seat, I really did love it.

"You welcome, you know Dessi helped me pick it out." Laila said, I looked over to Dessi and she winked at me.

An hour went by and I was on the last gift, it was from Trey. I looked at him, "Why you get a gift if you having the baby to fool?" I nudge him causing him to chuckle.

"Maybe because it's not just for the baby, now open it." Trey said it was a small gift bag. I began taking the things out one by one.

He bought me and the baby matching necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and a ring for us each. On all the items had 'It's just us... Our family.'

I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes as I looked at the gift he got me, "Thank you so much." I gave him a hug.

People have been taking pictures of me this whole time while I was opening gifts, this has to be the happiest time of my life right now. I just felt complete, but I just know that it won't last long.

All in all, I was happy for the surprise baby shower and the gifts that everyone got me. I can't wait for my little munchkin get here.

------------

Photo: Rosè