Solution

"Mom... Im gay"

His mom stop cutting onions, Hueningkai take a deep breath and letting it out, His mom slowly look at him not even make a single move, They made a eye contact.

Kai can't know what to say to his mom, It may be hurt for him see her reaction what he said.

In a few seconds his mom continue cutting the onions just like nothing happen to them.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

His mom look at him putting the onions to the pan.

'Why is my mom didn't respond like nothing happen? Is she mad or not?'

Kai said to his mind he was still looking at his mom, Until his mom drop the glass she's holding. Kai immediately go to her and looking worried to his mom.

"Are you alright?"

"Im okay"

"Don't touch them it may hurt, I'll go clean it"

Kai said and leave his mom for a second and go back to the kitchen cleaning the mess and thow it away.

"Mom... Are you mad at me?"

"Why i should be mad at you?"

"W-What?"

His mom look at him. The younger was on confusion, His mom smiled at him crossing his two arms.

"I already know that your gay"

Kai was surprised hiding his mouth with his hand. How did she know? Did someone told her?

Kai keep it a secret for not telling anyone cause he CAN'T trust anyone cause he knew they will betray him.

"H-How did you know?"

He asked her but before his mom responded on him she let a slight laugh and look at him.

"Your still young, I know your skills were different to guys I even saw you playing with a doll"

"But why you didn't even do something? when you caught me playing a doll when im still a kid? Weren't you be mad at me?"

"Why should I be mad at you? It's you...Your my son, I don't care if your homosexual, All i want is you its enough for me..."

"M-Mom"

"It's okay sweetie, Even if your gay please don't change, I'll will be angry if you do that"

Kai smiled and quickly go to his mom giving her a back hug, They both smile to each other his mom grab his two hands she turn around to face him.

"Even your dad know too he can't be angry to you and your siblings... We just want you to make you happy and tell us that your gay... But now you already said it"

"All of you know it? Am I too obvious?"

"I don't think ALL of people know it but we are and we know you have a boyfriend"

Kai widen his two eyes he can't believe what's happening, Where did they know? Did somebody tell his whole family without him?

Kai heard a noise coming to the door it seems like soobin was going to find him.

"What's that sweetie? I heard something"

"A-Ahh.. I-Its nothing l-let me check"