john

"Let's go, guys, I'm exhausted we have class tomorrow morning"

Jay announced and stand up the others also copy him and go out. yeonjun and his fellow members follow them too and then they open the door of the van and kai and soobin was sleeping with each other. They think it was cute seeing them together.

"They look adorable"-beomgyu

"The car is a bit messy"-heeseung

"Come on, let's just not think about it"-sunghoon

After that, the others separate from each other then drive away. After 10 minutes they arrived yeonjun said thank you to them for driving home and the others wake up the two lovebirds.

Soobin was the first to wake up and he was looking around with one eye open he rubbing his eye then he looks at kai who is still sleeping.

"Good morning sleepyheads, it's time to get you two on your rooms"

Taehyun told him Soobin stretch his arms and go down on the car and Kai was awake too when soobin get off.

"Where are we?"-kai

"Home.Were home"-Soobin

"Am I home?"-kai

"Yes, you are"-jake

"Come down so you could sleep in your bed"-Soobin

Soobin held his hand on him kai grab it and got off on the car and said thanks to them.

"It's our pressure I'm glad that no one has been hurt in the party"-keonhee

"Yeah, I'm glad the plan works"-yeonjun

"Haha...Okay, goodbye now have sweet dreams"

Keonhee said and he waves to them especially the others too. They wave back to them then go in on the house

When they go in soobin let Kai sleep in his room he put him a blanket so that he won't be cold and left him.

When soobin close the door the three members are there standing now in front of him crossing their arm.

"What?"-soobin

"Nothing you seem to be happy because Kai is finally back"-beomgyu

"Why? Am I the happy one that he was back?"-soobin

"All of us are happy that he's back in his real home but what if John asks you who is he? Are you gonna tell him that Kai is your boyfriend?"-taehyun

"I don't know I think I won't tell him until everything is fine now"-soobin

Soobin sigh and then go to his room to check if John was sleeping. He closes the door and goes near to him he brushes his hair and wipes the sweat on his forehead.

"You look beautiful just like your mother you both look like an angel but...what if I can't find a new mother for your birthday? Are you gonna be mad at me? Or hate me? Do you still love me if I didn't do what you wanted?"

He said to John while the kid was sleeping soobin sigh and lay down beside him. He was about to close his eyes when john suddenly talk.

"I'm not going to be mad at you dad"-john

Soobin flinches and looks at john.

"You're awake?"-soobin

"I can't sleep without you, do you forget that I can't sleep that quick?"-john