whos your boss?

"Are you sure that soobin will be fine?he might lost!"

Hueningkai said he was worried to him especially beomgyu too cause taehyun also with soobin.they think the same way what if they will not come back?what if something bad happens to them?what will they do if they do?

"Its been 2 weeks they didn't shown there selves to us.He didn't even call me just once!"

"You two idiots!calm down of you two...Nothing will be bad happened to them dont you know them?they are strong and not scared so dont think to much it will not fall you sleep"

The two sighed,yeah,its been 2 weeks soobin and taehyun didn't came back what else would you do?just wait them to call you cause your boyfriend said so?

Hueningkai took his phone out of his bag and wanted to call him for once.he wanted to know if his fine or not.

"What are you doing?"

"To call soobin"

"His phone is off,You can't call him"

"How did you know that hyung?"

"I call him many times but he off his phone so no one will come him especially taehyun"

"I just really miss him"

"Didn't they made a promise of both of you?"

Said yeonjun and sip his orange juice,The three were in the shop where you can by you wanted for drinks.

"What else do we do?Waiting for them a little more?Yeonjun its been 2 weeks okay?You know what we feel"

"I know.I know but let them do their own they wont let you be hurt when your want to join them"

"We are not babies anymore!we can find them as we wanted right hueningkai?"

Hueningkai was back to reality when beomgyu tap his arm.he just said 'Yes' to him. Kai scrolled down to his gallery just to look soobin taken picture's.

When he was scrolling he found a video that hueningkai didn't know it yet.He press it and it was him and taehyun.

He quickly play the video and landscape it to make it full.

"What's that?"

Beomgyu asked and join to watch with him and he was

"is it working now?"Taehyun said

"it is"soobin replied

"Gosh i miss my squirrel!"

"My bunny too!"

"Hey guys i hope your watching this and i hope hueningkai find it on his gallery"

"Kai always go to his gallery to see your face"

"stop it your making me miss him...well hueningkai dont be too worry about me and beomgyu taehyun will be home so i will not bring him far away his still young to come with me and i now you will kill me if something bad happens to taehyun"