His Reason

They were in the cafe, Soobin said kai will not join them today because of the busy schedules that he have. He sighed and miss the younger already.

He wanted to cling him again he just miss it and hug him kiss him again.But sadly he can't do what he wants right now.

"You miss your gum already, Your so whipped to him"

Taehyun said sipping his grape juice while looking at the older who still thinking about kai.

"Yeah... Im so whipped"

"Aren't you gonna go to him and bring him some snacks? He might love it if you do"

"Kai doesn't like unhealthy foods he hate it that much!"

He pouted again and just eat his ice-cream.

"Tsk. Idiot he left his egg tart and your the one who's holding it! Can you just go and give it back? Im sure his finding it"

Beomgyu says eating his chips. Beomgyu might be smart but he sometimes stupid too like yeonjun. But he likes beomgyu his good at giving feedback and also taehyun and ryujin also and maybe... Yeonjun? Tsk. Whatever!

Soobin stood up and run away as fast as he can. He knows kai is his favourite snack during break time he doesn't care people were looking at him he just want to see his boyfriend. His beautiful face, Chubby cheeks, Cherry lips that he miss all day.

Taehyun and Beomgyu are left in the cafe they starting to flirt to each other. They don't want anyone to disturb there flirting moments.

"By the way have you seen yeonjun hyung? He didn't came on class"

"I don't know maybe his with ryujin making happy memories to each other"

Beomgyu look on the other side and he look closely to the guy who's walking slowly. After that he realised is him.

He path taehyun shoulder and pointed to the guy.

"Its yeonjun hyung"

He says...

"And.... Ryujin-sshi?"

He said again while looking at them, They both looking at them until the two were arrived and sit on the other chair. Still the two were looking at them like they were confused why are they massaging their back?

"What are you guys doing?"

Beomgyu asked while taehyun took his grape juice and sip it. The two suddenly look at them there eyes were full of shocked.

"Uh.... Uhm.... W-We... We just hurt each other"

Yeonjun response and lowering his gaze not looking at the two couple who's looking at them like they were figuring the truth behind.

"Hurt each other? What reason?"

Taehyun asked sipping again, Taehyun is good at solving at this situation. His smart talent and handsome you can also add savage too. He look at the two like a angry look he do that if he wanted to figure out.

"Well.... W-we... Ry-ryujin... Ryujin just was about to fell on the stairs.. A-and i catch her and we both feel on the stairs.. So.. M-my back is hurt so that's why i massage it"

"Hmm... Okay"

Taehyun smiled, Yeonjun look at the younger was still looking at him.

"What?"

"Why?Is there something more than that?"

"Ah... N-Nothing.. L-lets just go maybe mr. Kim will get mad at us"