Special Chapter (Childhood)

"WHAT? I AND SOOBIN MEET BEFORE?"

Hueningkai got shocked looking at his mother and he didn't even remember when his a kid and meet him. His mother smiles and looks at him again

"Yeah, His Sooie"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you may remember him since you two meet again"

"No, I didn't realize him that his sooie, The one who saves me from my bullies"

"Then you already know that sooie a.k.a soobin was your childhood friend"

His mother said and soobin come in while carrying their baby ariel who falls asleep on his shoulder. Kai's mother stood up to take ariel on the bed so the two will talk to each other.

His mother looks at soobin and Kai she was happy that they are destined for each other, They have been best friends and now they are a perfect couple.

"I will leave you two"

She said and leave. now the two married couple look at each other kai points to the other chair it means that he wants soobin to sit in front of him. Soobin smiles and sits on the chair.

"Why you didn't tell me your sooie? "

"You don't know? Ah, I'm sad"

"Crazy! You didn't tell me your real name so I don't know you are sooie the one who saves from my enemies"

"Since you know already, We are destiny to each other I can't believe that you will be my wife"

Soobin wink at him. Kai rolled his eyes but it was cute because of his dimples and he was happy that sooie one of his friends when he was a kid and now he is in front of him being a kind husband and sweet.

"I hope the three kids who bullied you change their life, they can't remember you"

"Why?"

"Because your such an angel and pretty maybe they are sorry for what they did to you"

"What are you talking about? It was ten years ago okay? They would never know me"

"Haha... I guess"

And that soobin stands up and begging Kai to stand too, Kai didn't have to think twice so he stands up and the taller hugs him warmly the younger hugs him back he knows soobin likes to hug or back hug while Kai is doing dishes.

"I promise that I will be a good husband for you and to our kids, I promise, don't ever cheat on me or else I will kill him stealing you away from me"

"Hey, soobin I'm not going to cheat on you, why would I? You are the most handsome in the world I have ever seen and I promise that I will be a good wife to you and our kids"

Kai said and they both broke the hug and look at each other. They slowly near their face and connected their lips slowly and they heard someone flash so they broke the kiss and look at the right side.

And it was lea, bahiyyih, yeonjun beomgyu, seoho, and Taehyun. So the two got shy and embarrassed.

"We should put this on the frame, the shoot was good"

"Why are you two so sweet?"

"Come on guys your making us shy in front of the camera haha"

Soobin said and they let go of each other.

"Hey! We are enjoying the scene why would you break it?"

"Hey! Don't be shy continue to your sweetness"