Old House

Hueningkai packing his things then he tip toe slowly just to make sure he don't make some noise, he gently open the door and slowly closing it and then he huridly run towards the gate.

Hueningkai feel relaxed and started to walk, In a few minutes he finally arrive on the bus stop. He sit there a little longer until the bus was finally come.

He payed first and sit on the very last chair to sit on, Hueningkai relax his head to the window. He watch the stars thinking what will he do when he was spoken with his stupid ex boyfriend.

"I hope nothing gonna happens later"

He said to himself and put his earphones on and played some songs.

~~~

Finally, Hyuka arrives on the old house he didn't ask ravn cause he knows where he always go home.

"RAVN?!!!"

He shouted and some people gathered around after ravn was the last one to see him.

"Oh, Hyuka what a surprised your here already."

"Where's Soobin?"

He asked, Ravn throw his cigarette before he answer his question.

"His fine, Don't worry about him... His just want some nice sleep"

"Liar! Did you do something to him? If you do I will kill you"

"Oh gosh, Should I be scared now? You little brat!"

"I want to see soobin now!"

"Calm Down, Just like I said earlier he wants some nice sleep can you just let him be?"

"I didn't came here for you ravn.... I came here to save him"

"Honestly, I did do something at him... You might hate me if you see him so exhausted and can't breathe properly... His like a animal was trap on a cage"

"What?"

"Listen, You have two options to choose"

"What is it?"

Ravn walk near him and whispered, Kai was surprised and cannot move and especially he doesn't know how to say.

Ravn look at his face was still surprised.

"If you will.... I'll will let go of soobin"

"B-But...."

"Let's go, You want to see soobin are you? Boys bring him to soobin I'll be there later"

"Yes sir!"

They grabbed hyuka's arms the go to the big room. Kai immediately saw soobin was on the cage they treat him like a animal.

The two guys let go of him and kai huridly runs to him,He kneeled Down then grab his hand.

"S-Soobin? Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"