He Really Call Me That?

"Hueningkai!"

Hueningkai heared his name was been called by yeonjun. He turned around to face him and giving him a smile.

"Yeonjun-hyung!"

"Where are you going?"

"Im going to school and... Why are you not wearing your uniform?"

"Me and my members are taking a break now were really tired yesterday but why are you going to school? Weren't you tired?"

"No. Im not"

"You seem you always been energetic even if your tired"

"Well... I guess?Oh! Im running late. Bye hyung i have to go!"

Kai said and was about to get inside on his car but yeonjun called him again.

"Hueningkai wait!"

"Yes?"

"I want to join you in the beach were having three days there, Its just us but we will join our other friends too!"

"Oh! Really?"

"Yeah. I hope you can come with us, My brother will come too"

"Your brother is here? I thought he was on canada?"

"He came yesterday in my birthday... I didn't introduce you to him because the party was over and he came late!"

"Its okay hyung... I will tell my mom first if she wants me to come with you atleast your my friend"

"I hope you will be."

"Ah! I have to go hyung see you later!"

Kai got in to his car and he look at yeonjun giving a smile again. Yeonjun smiled back.

"Call me if your coming" He said while his giving a call sign.

"I will!"He replied and started to drive away.

"Why is he so cute and beautiful? Lucky choi soobin!!! How many days do we have to wait until you both are dating? Soobin is handsome but hes a sloth tsk." Yeonjun said to himself and he saw a couple was kissing on the couch!!

"Aish... In front of my handsome face? How could they kiss in the couch? HEY!" Yeonjun shouted and the couple stopped kissing each other and look at him.

"IF YOUR GONNA KISS IN FRONT OF ME! THIS ISN'T A PRIVATE THAT SOMEONE COULD NOT SEE YOU BOTH KISSING EACH OTHER!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE."

But the couple didn't listen to him and just continue were they doing!

"YAH! I SAID KISS SOMEWHERE ELSE.YOUR KISSING LIKE A DOG!"

___________________________________

Hueningkai feel his back was hurt a bit. He sat on the couch and massaging his back.

"Ah! Why is my back really hurts? I shouldn't take a rest for a bit!"

"Do you want me to massage it?"

Hueningkai was startled and look on the person who just suddenly talk.

"S-Soobin, why are you here?"

"Of course i have two feet I can go everywhere!"

"I mean... How long did you watch me? I didn't even recognise you there"