Sick

"Why are you here? I thought you guys are taking a break?"Kai asked while he was massaging his back.

"It's so boring when your at home. Ugh my brother keeps on teasing like shits" Taehyun said and drink his orange juice.

"Also me too... I was sleeping comfortably but my mom was so loudly so I really can't take a rest" beomgyu added.

"Where's yeonjun by the way?" Kai asked looking around on the cafeteria.

"He didn't come to school today. He must be really tired" soobin came and sat down beside kai. Kai moved a little far from soobin while soobin was looking at him.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing"

"Is your back still hurt? Im good massager"

"No. Im okay its hurt a litter bit"

He stopped massaging his back and took his grape juice.

"Don't you trust me? I always massage my members when they want too.There back, neck, forehead, arms,thigh and shoulders. Why would you not want me to massage it?"

"Ey! Soobin hyung dont be so creepy. Your getting hueningkai scared"

"Yeah! Your scarring him"

Taegyu said and soobin look at them. Soobin realised that kai was being scared of him and he knows hes being uncomfortable.

"Sorry hueningie,I just wanted to help you"

"No. No its okay, This will be gone later so dont worry to much about me soobin"

"But im really worried"

Soobin give kai a worried face. He was just like his mom being worried about him but he liked it because his mom was like that to him and soobin was the same at her. Kai give a smile and pinch soobin cheeks.

"Your just like my mom... Don't worry about me soobinie~" He said in a cute tone. Soobin smiled because kai was too cute he can't even ignore it and especially he can't hide his smile.

"Oh! The cute tone... Soobin really likes it alot when your doing it to him"

"Oh! Really?"

"You dont know? I thought you guys were close? Why didn't you know?"

"Because he didn't told me that"

"Please stop questioning taehyun, Is none of your business!"

"Yeah it's not my business, But im curious!"

Soobin rolled his eyes he was getting a little mad to taehyun. But Taehyun doesn't care he know soobin too well, He knew soobin was having a hard time. he knew he was lying. he knew soobin is easy to get mad.But soobin is kind and warm hearted boy can love them and his soon-to-be-a-baby.

"Will you two Knock it off? Yah! Soobin don't start a fight with taehyun."

"Yeah. Yeah because you two are dating and you beomgyu will be the one will kill me."

"WAIT...?DID YOU SAY TAEHYUN AND BEOMGYU ARE... DATING?" Kai shouted and look at soobin with a surprise face. He didn't know the two tiny ones were dating.

"How did it started?" kai ask

"Before yeonjun's birthday" Beomgyu replied looking at taehyun giving a sweet smile and rest on his shoulder. Taehyun rest his head to beomgyu and give him a smile too.