Love Game And Confession

The stage wasn't finish yet. They were sited in the side while the other host on the other side. They were talking their hobbies, future, job and many more.The MC got bored and also TXT members too so the three mc decided to play a game with them.

"This is called a game that many people enjoyed it 'Love game'"

The MC said and the fans started to scream but hueningkai didn't know that game because his mom don't want him to play outside.

"Kai. Do you know this game is?" The Mc ask.

"No... I don't" Kai replied

"Its just easy... You will go infront and pick a member that you want to battle soobin, yeonjun, taehyun or beomgyu and you will say 'I love you' to each other until some of  you laugh or smile"

He explained and kai got the game he was excited but nervous.

"Okay... Who wants to go first?"

"The leader should be"

Soobin was shocked when he heard his name. He didn't expect that he will go first because they always called yeonjun before him. Soobin stood up and go infront.

"Okay, Soobin-shi... Pick a member you want"

"Who wants to volunteer? Anyone?"

The four look away they were shy and can't look at him.

"Why are you looking away? We already do this!"Soobin said

"Yeah. We've been doing rhis until last year but you should play to the new one!" Beomgyu said and look at kai

Kai widen his eyes and shaking his head that he don't want too. Kai look at soobin and soobin caught his attention.

"Hello there!" Soobin said and picked kai up. Kai joined soobin and many fans were screaming.

"Soobin vs. Hueningkai... If you smile or laugh it means you lose okay?"

"Yes!" They both said

"Are you guys ready??? Ha.. Dul.. Set"

They look at each other eyes and holding their laughter. Kai will be the first to attack him and saying i love you to him.

"Soobin-ahh, I love you" Kai said smiling to him but soobin holding his laughter because kai knows he can't hold it because of his cuteness.

"I love you" He said again touching soobin chin but still he didn't smile.

"Time!!!"

"Oh, His good... Hahaha!" Kai laughed

"Soobin, Its now your turn" The mc said.

Soobin smiled and look at kai was ready for his attack. He was now serious looking at him.

"Start!"

"Huening-ahh... I love you" He said touching his cheek to his chin.

The fans were screaming again because they were look so cute together like a couple. They are great pair to each other.

"I love you... Huening-ahh... I like you" Soobin said blowing a kiss to him and giving him a hug but kai has no expression and just nooded what his saying. Soobin broke the hug and he near his face to him. But kai still didn't laugh or smile.

"Time!!!"

"Kai is so good he didn't even smile"

"Its now hueningkai turn"