Record

"Why are you here John?" Soobin ask his little baby.

"My mom left me yesterday in the amusement park and I found you so I followed you not being Abvious" John replied.

"Wait... Wait I'm Yeonfused now, you said she died but why this kid keep saying 'mom'? She died isn't she? "

"Yes yeonjun, she died he treated her like his own mom he live on my mother's house so she can take care of him and I will give them money to my son... But I was disappointed why did she left him there? Ugh! I will talk to her later"

Soobin said and go to the bathroom to wash his face and the four minors are left with John eating on the table.

"Isn't he looks like huening?"

"Shhh!!! I said stop talking about him!"

"I didn't mean to... But look at him, his just looks like him the cheeks are same the eyes, nose, lips it's all the same... "

"Can you stop that f*cking nonsense seoho hyung? It's annoying me"

Taehyun said in a mad expression and left them, Beomgyu give a death glare to him and followed his boyfriend.

Yeonjun and seoho were left, the little kid was finish eating and drink some water before got off on the chair and go near them.

"Sorry to interfere but... Can I ask a simple question? "

"Yes, of course" They both said

"Who's hueningkai are you talking to? Is he your friend?"

The two stop and couldn't answer the question, yeonjun bite his lips until soobin came out.

"Why are you guys in silent?"

"What's wrong John?" Soobin ask

"Uhm... Dad, who's hueningkai by the way? Is he your friend?"

Soobin look at the two, yeonjun pulled seoho do not join their conversation cause you know they don't know what they will answer to him...

Soobin sigh and look at John kneeled his left leg and look at him.

"John, Dad is tired... Let's just don't talk about it okay? I will let you go back to grand---"

"Can I stay here? I want to stay with you" John suddenly said.

"No, you can't stay here... Your school is far away from here"

"Then transfer me"

"What? You must be kidding john I won't let you transfer here it's to dangerous in this place so your gonna go back there... Your grandma has forgotten you so you should go back"

"What if I won't?"

"John! I'm your dad so you should follow me your mom doesn't likes that"

"Okay, okay"

"Good boy"

Soobin stand up and was about to go in to his room but John called him.

"Are you forgetting something? "

"What is it? "Soobin turn his head back to him