finding ravn

"Ma'am just do me a favor... Don't let hueningkai go somewhere else... Tell him i said it okay? He be safe here with you"

Said soobin kai's mom was in tears now soobin paths her back so she can relax herself.

She sniff and wipe the tears away from hid cheeks and look at soobin.

"What if something bad happens? What will i tell to my son about you?"

"I will text him if im okay don't be worry about me, I will be fine"

Soobin smile and give her a quick hug before he left the house with taehyun.

~~~

Time passes hueningkai woke up and look at the time clock its already exact 9:00 pm in the evening.

He stand up and stretch his body before he came down to the stairs he wonder what his mom and soobin were talking about he was curious and want to ask but he cant do that.

It's just for them why would he know about their conversions? But he's still curious that maybe his mom said something to soobin.

"Sweetie!"

His mom called him hueningkai look back to her, His mom was holding a tray with foods on it.

"Your already awake!I made your favourite dish!"

"Where's soobin?"

"Soobin? Ah! He leave early he said he will text you later"

"Really? Without saying goodbye to me?"

"What? You didn't see the letter in your room? He left it before he leave"

"Really?Wait.. Im gonna get it"

"No. No eat first before you read it!"

"But mom!"

"Hueningkai!"

Hueningkai pouted and just sit in front to his mom he crossed his two legs and take the chopsticks and he started to eat..

In a few seconds his mom broke the silents.

"Sweetie, You didn't tell me you have a ex-boyfriend"

Kai stop eating when he heard those words. His mom crossed his two arms and look at him.

"Isn't it Ravn?"

"Did you know it too?"

"No. I asked soobin"

Hueningkai take a deep breath it was his promise to her mom not to hide secrets for her. It might be his mom will be mad at him.

"I told you kids not to hide secrets for your parents"

"Mom. It was just---"