Rules

A/N: The picture is really cute dont you think?

Well....Let's just start..

_____________________________________

1-2
If you tell anyone about the secret house.
3-4
Ignoring my words
5-6
Making me jealous.
7-8
Hanging out with someone/
Except my friends.
9-10
Calling my real name

Kai read all the instructions on the paper that soobin give him. He was confused and didn't get it what it means. He look at soobin and showing the paper to him.

"What is this?"

"I list down all of the instructions that you need to follow it,You know what i wrote them in the paper. If you don't follow the rules in there you'll be punish and that punishment is on me"

"Your being rude. Why do i have to follow this? Im your boyfriend you shouldn't do that to you beloved. Are you that scared to lose me?"

He asked but soobin just give a back hug to the younger and give a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah. Im scared to lose you, Im scared not having you. Im scared you won't be by my side again. Im scared maybe you will find a man better than me usually i think the guy is really rich like you but not like me im just a poor guy."

Soobin says in a sad tone. He place his head on his shoulder.

" I always think of this, What if you leave me? What if you wanted to broke up with me? What if you will find much better than me? What if... Im not the person you really loved? I think of this yesterday. Im really scared to lose you"

Kai broke the hug and turn around to face his boyfriend. Soobin was shy to look at him but kai touch his two cheeks and raise his chin up to look at him.

"Yah! Don't think of that, Im not gonna find someone better than you because you were enough from me, You make me happy, You make me feel what love is,You make me feel comfortable and you also make me laugh, I don't care if you were a poor guy i don't usually look at their visuals, I look on the attitude and personality, I've chosen you because you were a kind guy and you were soft and gentle person and also.... Cute, That's why i liked you a lot than the others. "

Kai said to soobin he give a smile to the older. Soobin smiled back and he kiss his forehead again. They hugged again they just feel they were comfortable to each other. They feel they were destiny.

After that someone just shouted on downstairs.

"Looks like Xion and Leedo were fighting again."

"Always!"

"Did you pack your things? Did you forgot something?"

"I already pack my things but something is missing."

Soobin said and scratch his head.

"What is it?You should remember until we're not leaving yet!"

"Wait... I was thinking of it.. Ahh!!! I know what it is."