Stage

4 weeks past. They are now performing on stage and many fans was waiting for them to come out they were screaming their names and thay have a banner too. Hueningkai was so nervous what if the fans would hate him? They didn't even know the other member just left them. Hueningkai hug himself too be not nervous and relaxing his body.

"Are you okay?" Soobin suddenly talk behind kai.

"Not... Really" Kai response at him.

Soobin pulled him and give him a hug. Kai was shocked about soobin's act but it feels so good his body gotten relax so much better and the nervousness got away. It feels that he is always there for him.

"Its okay.Dont be nervous just relax and dont stare a fan was looking at you wondering you in our group, we will take care of this"

He pulled the hug and look straight to Hueningkai eyes. Kai looked at soobin eyes too his eyes were beautiful and they were shining.

"Be in my side i will protect you"

Kai nodded and soobin look away placing his arm around on his shoulder.

"Hello everyone... I know you all look excited meeting again the handsome groups well im also too. But before there perform let's wait 5 minutes okay?" The Mc said and walk down on stage. The fans started screaming again amd waited for 5 minutes.

"They were really excited to see us"

"No. To see you not us"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Im just helping you, Im not gonna stay for too long like this"

"I know but you were one of us so this is our performance being with you in the first time" Soobin smiled brightly

"But... What if your fans gonna hate me? What if they say something about me?" Kai asked and look at soobin

"Don't think to much... Im sure they will like you"

He look at the younger and he pinch his cheeks.

"Your so cute~~" He sang and kai throw soobin hands away from him.

"Hey! It hurts" Kai said while covering his two cheeks

"Hahaha.. Sorry" He apologies

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... ARE YOU EXCITED TO MEET THEM? WELL YOU'VE WAITED FOR TOO LONG.. WELL THERE THEY ARE PLEASE COME OUT" The Mc said

All of them started to scream, Soobin hold my hand and i look at him.

"Let's go?" He said

"Y-Yes" Kai said with nerves

They already come out soobin was still holding hueningkai's hand. Kai wanted to unlocked it but soobin didn't go.
The fans scream disappeared and they were wondering hueningkai up there.

"Um. Excuse me sir please go down your just a fan of them"

The MC said but hueningkai didn't listen to him. The MC moves forward to let him out of the stage but soobin stop him.

"His one of us" He said with a serious voice

"But his not S-----" he cut off when soobin took hi mic and step forward with hueningkai facing many people was watching them. The others was whispering something and the others was waiting for soobin to talk. Kai look at the side and he saw many girls are looking at him but he avoided it.