I want to die

"Okay so here is it, this is the party that we're going they're have two bodyguards outside and four bodyguards inside so it's difficult to past cause they are checking our faces" Keonhee explained.

"So what's the plan now?" Beomgyu ask.

"If we are all going in there and two people would distract them but we should know that there is no people around"

"Heeseung and yeonjun will do it" Said beomgyu pointing them.

"Hey why us? " Said yeonjun point himself and heeseung copied him.

"Your the eldest, what would hyungs do? Isn't it to protect the youngest?"

"Is just not us they're are plenty"

Said heeseung pointing the other hyungs.

"Are you serious? They are just two bodyguards outside and you two want all the hyungs help you?" Taehyun replied.

"Can I ask a question? Am I in the hyung line? " Beomgyu said raising his right hand.

"I don't know if you are or not" Yeonjun replied

"Ugh! Just stop talking about eldest and youngest, are we gonna save him or what? " Keonhee suddenly said

they all stopped and calmed down, keonhee just sighed and continued their discussions. in the chair there was soobin thinking deeply so his groupmates noticed.

"Hey soobin what are you doing? The depth of your thinking"

Jake said soobin looked at all of them and all their attention on him

"What's on your mind?"

"keonhee I have a question for you"

"what?"

"Will there be a dance there?"

"Hmm ... Yes, there's just a case where you can't dance, that's ravn's order"

"why?"

"I don't know, I was wondering why he punches me every time I touch him. I didn't do anything bad to him"

"Didn't he tell you anything about ravn?"

"No, he seems nervous and seems to be in pain"

"Maybe he's hiding something"

"Kai doesn't keep secrets, he might just be scared"

"Not everyone can keep a secret"

"That's enough tomorrow I'll continue this, I want to rest" said soobin and left he saw john hiding on the side.

"John I thought you were asleep? Are you still awake?"

"Because you're not by my side daddy so I can't sleep"

"Is that so? I'm sorry ah we just had an important discussion with my friends I'm sorry I left you"

"Dad I had a bad dream"

"What did you dream about?"

"A man talked to me and he asked for help from me and you too, dad he looks like an angel but he looks tired because he's so sweaty and a man is following him with a gun, the man chasing him looks scary he will be killed "said john

"John, don't think that you can't sleep and it's just a dream that won't happen, let's go to sleep, Also you guys go home be careful on the road you too Keonhee"