Ravn

Soobin was awake. He stood up and make some coffee and watched action movies. It's too early to go to school because it's just 5:30 a.m
Seoho is still sleeping so soobin decided to wake him up and get some cold water he knows that he will be late again.

He throws the cold water to his face and he immediately wakes up.

"Ahh..., sh*t" Seoho said and looked at soobin

"Did you just throw me cold water again?"

"What? I know you will be late again if I didn't do this to you"

"Will you stop waking me up using cold water? Is that one of your hobbies?"

"Yes... Throwing you cold water is my revenge" Soobin said and go back to the table.

"What?" Seoho said didn't get what soobin was trying to say.

"You will remember, Last night your drank and said something that I don't like it"

"Did I do something? Oh my god...! D-Did I s-sex you?"

"Hey! Watch your mouth. You didn't do anything to me and yuck... Why I should be sex with you?"

"I'm sorry... I thought I sex you because I'm drunk" seoho scratch his back with embarrassment.

"Look who's embarrassed now... Too much watching some P.H videos!"

"I don't know... Maybe?"

"Is still your head hurt? Eat some soup I just ate the BBQ left"

"Hey! Why didn't you give me some?"

"Your drunk remember? If someone is drunk they should eat some soup to feel much better."

"Yeah! Yeah... Wheres my soup then?"

"Buy one!" Soobin said and sip the soup left.

"CHOI SOOBINNNNNNN" he shouted and soobin just smirked.

***

"I don't have any money ravn...Why are you still want my money? You money monster"

"Hueningkai, I just want some money. I know you still care about me hyuka. Just give me some" Ravn said

They were in the back of the building. Ravn always goes there with hueningkai just to give him some money when they were still in a 'RELATIONSHIP' Hueningkai can't believe him when Ravn cheated him with a girl and said some bad words on the phone. Hueningkai couldn't forget that past months ago.

"I said I don't have money and we're done ravn"

"Don't get me, mad baby... Richest like you would never have money? why are you still lying at me?"

"I SAID I DON'T HAVE MONEY!!! GET LOST"

Hueningkai shouted, Ravn was getting mad and he suddenly punch hyuk's stomach. He slowly goes down because of the pain.

"Are you joking? C'mon hueningkai if you just gave the money to me I won't bother you anymore. I promise"

"Your promises its just fake. You're saying that because you want my money and buying some expensive gadgets and you will see me and begging some money again"

Hueningkai said and he started to cry. The truth came out of his mouth he didn't hide it anymore because ravn did to him in past months.

"You're making me mad"

Ravn replied and was about to punch kai stomach again. Kai just keep his eyes closed and waited to punch him but someone just appeared and punch ravn.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Hueningkai open his two eyes and he saw soobin looking so worried at him. Hueningkai didn't reply to him he just stare at soobin. Soobin stood up and punched ravn again.

"I said don't mess with him. Don't you remember?"

Soobin said getting angry at ravn. Kai just was sitting on the side watching soobin punching ravn.

"Who are you? What is your relationship to hueningkai?"

Ravn ask soobin he stopped punching him because of the question.

"Are you his boyfriend?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Or You like hueningkai? Don't you?"

"It's none of your business!"

Soobin punch ran again and ravn was now bleeding.

"Soobin! Stop" Hueningkai said but soobin didn't listen.

"It's really obvious that you like him...But he doesn't even like you"

"Who cares? Even if Hueningkai doesn't like me I will protect him no matter what. Protecting from a DANGEROUS person like you, Yes I like Hueningkai but I didn't even assume myself to like me Back. Kai was a kind friendly person and lovable to people... Why did you even cheat him? And giving you some money? Because he's rich? Tsk. Your money monster"

"I know you love him because he's rich. You are just like me. finding some rich people, Be his boyfriend to make some money"

"I'm not like you Ravn. I'm different from you, I like hueningkai who he is. His and I'm not like you just finding some rich people and bringing his boyfriend just to make money... I'm not like that so don't compare me to you"

Soobin said and he let go. And he looks at kai.

"Let's go"

They started to run far away from ravn. Soobin took his bike and begged hueningkai to sit down on his back.
Soobin started paddling his bicycle
Hueningkai wanted to hug soobin but he was a bit shy to him.

"Don't be shy, Just hug me for safe"

He said, Hueningkai just nodded and hugged soobin kai was happy because he was now hugging him in the back but soobin don't recognize it he was focusing on one street.

"I'm happy"

"U-Uh... Really?" soobin replied

"This is my first time riding a bicycle and hugging someone"

Soobin didn't reply he just smiled a little bit. Kai hugged soobin tight

"Hey, hueningkai... Your hug is too tight I can't breathe"

"Oh! Sorry"

Soobin just laughs because kai was embarrassed but it was cute seeing him like that he was like a baby every day when soobin saw him walking like a penguin it was really cute. Hueningkai was just like a fluffy penguin that he want to buy and hug every night.