IM WHAT?

(The picture below😂)

It was now saturday.Soobin woke up because someone was calling him in the phone but soobin didn't pick it up and just continue his sleepness. the ring stop but in a few seconds his phone rang again soobin was annoyed and getting his phone on the table was beside on his bed.
He immediatly answer it without looking who's calling.

"What do you want?Im still sleeping here,Just call later"Soobin said and hang up soobin get back to sleep but the phone ring again.

Soobin mess his hair and answer it again.

"WHAT-----"He cut off

"Why did you hang up?We didn't talk yet"

He said soobin look at his phone and it was a unknown number but the voice seems familiar to him.

"H-Hueningkai?" Soobin said

"Hueningkai?Hey its Hyunjin you bunny"

The guy said soobin was shocked and he can't believe that he call him.

"Hyunjin hyung,Its been so long!"

"Yeah its been to long since we talk like this"

"How are you?Are you fine?How was Canada?"

"Im fine...,Well its cold today and im wearing my favorite jacket now"

"Oh!Really?What will you go back in korea?"Soobin asked he really miss him and want to hug him tightly.Hyunjin chuckle

"Im not in canada now"He said

"W-What?s-so where are you?"he replied

"Im at your apartment"

Hyunjin said soobin quickly got up on his bed and brushing his teeth and his hair.he quickly go down stairs and he saw hyunjin was waiting for him.

"Im sorry for waiting...you didn't tell me your coming"

"Its okay...I wanna suprised you hehe"

"That's good...did you suprised your brother yet?"

Soobin asked hyunjin he shake his head means its a 'no' he didn't visited his family yet.

"Why?You should go and suprised your brother"

"I will suprised him tonight,Dont you forgot?"

"About what?"

"Hey soobin its his birthday today...Why did you forgot my brother's birthday?"

"Oh!Oh my god..!I really forgot,Im sorry hyunjin ahh maybe the project that im doing so i forgot his birthday"

"Its okay...Im not him if i were him your gonna treat me what i want hahaha"

"Im glad that your not him...He loves to eat alot"

"I'll be going now,I will buy my him a gift"

"Okay!See you later bye"

I waved at him and hyunjin wave back too.He got in to his car and drive away to the apartment.Soobin was still standing in the outside making sure he was going out.

"He looks like a gangster but his still handsome" soobin said and smiled

Soobin turn around and he was suprised that someone was behind him.

"Hello!"

"Geez...Seoho how long have you been standing behind me?"

"Not so long...Its that your brother?You didn't introduce me to him his handsome too"

"His not my brother okay his my F----"

"A Boyfriend?"

Soobin blink twice and hit him on the shoulder.

"Stupid,That's Yeonjun older brother you brat"

♡♡♡

Hueningkai was on the market buying some requirements to his projects to do later.

He paid and go out on the shop he was about to get inside on his car but he bumped someone.A guy feel down and kai was shocked and suprised

"Oh my gosh..!Are you alright?Im sorry i didn't see you there"

Kai said and helping the guy get up.He helped him to remove the dust on his shirts and look at him.The guy was tall his hair is long but he suits him well and he was handsome too.

"Its okay you dont need to say sorry"

"Im really sorry what i did,Are you hurt?"

"Yes,Im fine and i told you its okay"

The guy said and look at hueningkai,He froze and gaze to kai he didn't see a people who looks like a angel and beautiful his face is just perfect and his cheeks is chubby that everyone wants to pinch it.

"Why are you staring like that?"

Kai said the guy snapped of reality and kai was now looking at him in his eyes.His now acting weird and scratch his back.

"U-Uh...I-I have to meet somebody,Bye"

The guy said and stared to walk faster away from kai.Kai stared at the man and he was confused why is his voice shaking?Hueningkai didn't think twice and just get in on his car and start to drive.In a few minutes someone call hueningkai and took his phone in the side and it was Taehyun calling,He answer it and place it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey!Hueningie"

"Taehyunie...Why did you call?"

"Well,I want you to join me in the mall"

"Why are you gonna do there?Are you buying new clothes?"

"No...,Did you forgot?"

"Forgot...about what taehyunie?"

"Well,I guess Soobin didn't tell you yet...Its Yeonjun's birthday we must prepare a gift for him...Its a birthday party"

"Really?But...Im not invited to go there!"

"Hueningkai...Yeonjun is your friend,Of course he will invite you because your soobin's baby"

"Im what?!"

"Hahaha...Its just so cute calling you soobin's baby"

"H-Hey stop it,I-ll wait for you here"

Kai said and hang up.Kai couldidn't believe what taehyun said he chuckle and go the the bathroom.

"Soobin's baby?that was cute!"He whispered and smiled again.