Lost kid

"Soobinnn Hyungggg" taehyun said in a cute voice waking his hyung up. Soobin hide himself using his blanket but taehyun pulled it away from him.

"Yah!Taehyun-ah!" Soobin screamed.

"Don't shout at me,it's already morning and breakfast is ready you big idiot!"

He trow his blanket to him then go near him. He sees kai photo on his side table,taehyun take it and look his photo was taken from him.

"You know what,I was happy when I meet a person like him has a kind heart and a lovable person and I was more happy when you two are dating I was so happy that time seeing you guys being together,Flirting everywhere...but we are used to it soobin hyung....but for what happened to both of you I was angry for him for not picking you cause you know I thought he really loved you till death. But I was wrong he still choose his ex and not you"

after that he said he tore kai's photo, and soobin was surprised by what he did.

"What are you doing?" Said soobin

"I thought you want to forget him? But why you don't want to?"

Taehyun asked him, Soobin couldn't speak to his question. Taehyun just took a deep breath and put one hand behind his back.

"Soobin,I know it's hard to forget...but it's your own good to forget him just do it"

"But i-i can't...this is what it feels like when you really can't forget you're ex"

"Don't worry soobin-hyung,We are here to help you to move on...Don't worry your just going to follow us what's right"

"Really? So what is it?"

"Burn all of your photos with him"

~~~

"RAVN!!P-Please let me go!"

Kai screamed trying to escape but ravn wouldn't let go of him. He pulled hueningkai harder so he won't escape from the door. Kai cried and fix his outfit.

"I just want a round hueningkai,Why would you not let me?"

"Because I don't want to...and please LET ME GO BACK TO SOOBIN!"

Ravn punch hueningkai right cheeks,kai feel down on his bed while touching his cheek.It hurts so bad.

"What did you say?" Ravn said

"I said I want to go back to him!"

After he said that ravn grab his neck was making kai shock. Kai was hitting him harder as he can but ravn still won't take his hands off...he feels like he was dying and can't breath until someone knock the door and it was keonhee.

"Ravn!ravn! Take off your hands out of him! He can't breath!"

Keonhee tried to take his hands off until he called some of his other members to Separate them,Then Hueningkai was catching breath and coughing.

"What are you doing this time!"

"DID I TOLD YOU TO COME IN?YOU ALL SHOULD NOT BE BOTHERING US..."