Drunk

(Reminder:This is a long chapter)

It was now a second day to the beach.
Kai heard his phone was ringing loudly. He got a message from soobin 6 messages.

Soobin:
Dont be worry about me im fine.
Are you enjoying?
Im jealous i wasn't there to what taehyun did to you throwing on the sea.
Are you okay?
Did you sleep well?
Good morning!

Kai read all his message and replied him. Kai was confused why did soobin just text him like that he didn't text him just once. Oh---

"Sh*t!"

Kai said and quickly sit on the bed he remembered yesterday he was drunk and saying some words that they shouldn't know.kai hide his mouth with his hand can't believe he say that yesterday.

FLASHBACK!

Kai was with ryujin saying all his feelings towards soobin. Ryujin giggle because it was too cute hearing it from kai was being shy to him.

"So you liked soobin before when he saved you from your ex-boyfriend wanted you to give him a 200k?that's pathetic!"

"Yes. My ex-boyfriend wouldn't stop me if i don't give him what he wants. His gonna follow me where i am. Like a stalker."

"Luckily soobin saw you in that day if not ravn will do something from you"

"Im really happy that i just meet like him. His really a protective person and cute also."

"So. When were you gonna confess your feelings towards him?"

"I want too say it now but without looking at him making me stop myself"

Ryujin nodded and sip his last drink and look at the sea where yeonjun and beomgyu was the only one left.

"Your just like me"

Kai look at her while she was looking in the other direction.

"Why?"

"Honestly, Im a boyish before i really hated man's but yeonjun just came his a transfer student and he was my seat mate too. In the first place i don't really want to talk to him but he keeps on talking to me making frie ds with me. I thought he was just like the other guy who scared of my personality but his not. His different from the guys that i know. So i got slowly liking him a lot until i had a crush on him.He was cute and funny too when he laughs my mood becomes brighter and in a few days i was jealous sometimes when i see him talking to the other girl that she also like him. I was hinding in the tree that he will not see me there. There conversation was long so i waited her to leave so i can be with him again. But when i sneak again yeonjun and the girl wasn't there so i was going to find them but yeonjun just scared me behind my back and he said 'what am i doing?' So i got panicked and don't know what to say so i lied that i just passed by so he just said like 'oh is that so? Why are you sneaking in the tree? Are you a stalker of mine?' but i didn't response and just left him"

"Wow, Your story was romantic... Who confess first?"

"It was me. When i got really jealous and i was drunk so i just remembered yeonjun was taking me home but i said' im okay' but he didn't let me to go home alone because it was late in night. So i think i confess in that day when i didn't want to hide it anymore!"