I Can't Even Tell Him

Hueningkai drives soobin home to be safe. he stop in front of the door and he looked at soobin.

"It's this your apartment?" He asked and he looked at the window.

"Yes it is, I-m sorry it's messy in there," He said shyly not looking at hueningkai

"It's fine, Want me to help you get this on your dorm?"

"No. I can bring them thanks for spending time with me hueningkai"

"You can call me hyuka or Ningning since we're now close its that okay?"

"Yeah. Sure hyuka"

Soobin smile at hyuka. Soobin was a bit shy when his with hueningkai. He always wants to spend time together with him going anywhere just to be with hyuka. He doesn't know why he misses him or he wants to see him every day.

Soobin feels a little hurt in his heart. He grabbed his uniform on the side and he looked out the window.

"Are you okay?" Hyuka ask him while he was looking at soobin.

"Ah. Y-Yes I'm fine" Soobin replied and smile at him he took the bag and go out of the car.

"Are you sure you're fine? You look exhausted" Hyuka asked again looking worried

"No. I'm just tired now... I'm going now drive safe hyuka" He said and got into the gate and he waved to hyuka and said goodbye.

Hueningkai just smiled and said goodbye back at him and left.

***

Soobin takes the stairs holding the bag full of bbq and has sauce in it. He knows that his roommate didn't eat yet so he buy many more.

When he opened the door seoho is not there. Soobin scratched his back and put the plastic bag on the table and took one plate to place it. Soobin heats the rice and watched some movies on his laptop.

"Where did that guy go?" He ask himself and stood up to stop the heat.

In a few minutes, his phone ring soobin take the phone and looked who's calling but it was just an unknown number but soobin just answered it maybe he know this person.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Soobin. It's me Hyuka"

"Hueningkai? How did you know my phone number?"

"Well, I'm here in the bar seoho seems very drunk. So I look at his contacts and I saw your name so I quickly called you"

"I thought your home why are you in the bar?"

"I was gonna go home but I saw seoho here with his friends and his. Drunk"

"Okay. I'm going there just don't leave seoho alone. Maybe he will do something stupid"

"Okay"

Soobin took his jacket and wear it and left the dorm. He run downstairs and quickly opened the gate. He was finding a taxi but he still no taxi around. He just runs there.

"Ah! I hope seoho didn't do something stupid" Soobin said while running to the bar.

***

Soobin just got arrived and he saw hyuka tapping seoho's back. Soobin goes near and taps hueningkai shoulder.

"Your here"

"Of course!... Where're his friends?"

"They left already"

"Really? Did he do anything stupid?"

"A-Ah... No, he didn't do anything stupid"

"What a relief!" He said and he was now relaxed.

"Hey! Seoho-Hyung... Let's go"

"Where am I?" - Seoho said and lifted his head.

"You in hell," Soobin said and carry Seoho on his back.

"Need some help?" Hueningkai ask soobin

"No. You should go home it's already midnight"

"I always go home at midnight"

"You do?"

"Because of many projects and activities in school"

"It's okay hueningkai maybe your mom is worried about you"

"My mom always knows that I'm being late at home... I have some time to help you get Seoho home"

Hueningkai wanted to help soobin just to make them safe because it's really dangerous if they were just walking in the streets.

"Okay fine," Soobin said and he was about to go out but Seoho suddenly talk.

"Hueningkai did you know that soobin... Likes you?"

"What?"Hueningkai seem he didn't hear anything so soobin quickly go out and hueningkai just followed him.

" Hueningkai soobin likes you he always looking for you at school days," Seoho said while hueningkai is still not in the car.

"Can you please be quiet? If you say that to him I'm gonna kill your ass!"

Soobin said and Seoho just sleep on his shoulder. Hueningkai got into the car and look at the two sitting on the back.

"Is he okay?"

"He's drunk...He is still vomiting"

"I'm glad that you have plastic"

Hueningkai said and started to let them both go home.

***

When they arrived soobin and hueningkai help each other to carry seoho to their dorm and they throw him on the bed.

"I will go now"

"Wait... Let me walk you out"

"Thanks"

"🎶Soobin loves hueningkai... Soobin loves hueningkai... Soobin loves hueningkai🎶" Seoho sang in his lyrics soobin got embarrassed and look at seoho sleeping on the bed. 'YouYoud' Soobin said on his mind and look at hueningkai and he smiled.

"Don't mind him. His drunk"

"I know"

Soobin walk hueningkai out of the gate. Hueningkai got into the car and soobin was waiting to make sure he is leaving. But the car window opened.

"Soobin" Hueningkai called him

"Yes? Hyuka?" Soobin replied

"A-Ah... Nothing"

Hueningkai close the window and started to drive away.

'I can't even tell him'
Hyuka said on his mind.