Chapter 10

MAX'S POV.

"Hey.. do you wanna go to the mall today?" Cameryn asked me.

"Um... Sure. What time?"

"In a few minutes." She answered smiling her cute smile.

"Okay, just let me get ready."

She walked out my room closing my door behind me.

I took a quick shower and got dress.

I put on a red flannel button up, dark ripped jeans, and dark red vans.

I quickly brushed my teeth and walked out.

"Ready?" Cameryn asked and I nodded.

I grabbed my wallet and the keys and we left.

Once we arrived she ran into almost ever shopped she seen.

And I can see almost every guy looking at her, I was getting a bit protective.

I'd put my arm around her, and give guys dirty looks.

After we were done shopping, we got something to eat.

As we settled down and began to eat, she starting talking.

"Max?"

"Yes, cameryn?"

"How do you really, truly feel about me?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"I love you so much. I think you're the most prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. Your smile could brighten up anyone's day. Your beautiful and perfect in every way to me." I said to her being honest.

"Prettiest? Beautiful? Perfect? It's crazy how we see me in different ways..." She lightly laughed.

"Well describe yourself to me."

"Ugly, heavy, afraid, shy, imperfect, no self confidence, not good en-" I cut her off.

"Stop. The way you're describing yourself is sooo off key, it's horrible. Okay, watch this." I said walking off.

To my suprise I saw a lot of kids from my school.

"Hey Josh!" I called out to one of my friends.

"Hey, wassup?"

"Hi, so can you do me a favor and descride this girl for me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Hey! Cameryn!" I said and she walked over.

"Just stay there." I told her.

"Cute, skinny, she seems confident," Josh said, "wait... Smile for me?" He asked and she smiled.

"Cute smile, nice dimples, all around I think she's really cute." He finished.

"Oh, thank you." She smiled.

"That's all I need to know..." I said and we said our goodbyes and drove home.

"See, the way you describe yourself is super duper duper WRONG!" I explained and she laughed.

~«»~

"Hey there's gonna be a party tonight... Do you wanna maybe come with?" I asked cameryn and she nodded smiling.

"When?" She asked.

"Around 11." I answered.

CAMERYN'S POV.

I looked at the clock and it was 10:00, which gave me more than enough time to get ready.

I took a quick shower and picked out my clothes.